WTSell: Lens - Nikon 28mm F/2 AI**********Rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

aucifer

Nov 10, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: 28mm F/2 AI**********Rare
Price (S$): you quote (Reasonable offer pls)
Description:
Selling a fast 28mm f/2 AI lens s/n 560xxx. Glass in mint condition. Lens barrel has normal used mark but i will give 8.5/10 for it. This is a extremely rare lens which i don't see many people selling it in singapore.
Below is the review taken from Bjørn Rørslett http://www.naturfotograf.com/index2.html.

The high-speed 28 Nikkor is unusual in having its close-range correction (CRC) executed with the front elements, not with the rear as the case is with other wide-angles. It offers outstandingly sharp images and these are produced at all aperture settings from f/2 to f/8 with just a trace of corner softness at the wider settings. Field curvature is modest in terms of wide-angle lenses. Peak performance occurs between f/4 and f/5.6. When stopped down beyond f/11, sharpness suffers however. This lens is unusually resistant to flare and ghosting and eminently suitable for shooting directly into the sun. Never catching the buyers' fancy, this is an uncommon lens which is indicative of the perils of free enterprise.

Contact Number: PM me
Email Address: -

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Front rear caps and golden box.

Additional Comments:
self collect at tampines.

will listen to offer $450 and above.

received an offer of $450. will try to upload pic tml.

Don't want waste time. First to offer $500 gets it. pls leave your contact number as well thx.

anymore offer. i have receive 2 offer at $450.

Status
Not open for further replies.