WTSell: Lens - Nikon 105mm f/2.5 AIS at any reasonable price you offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllidanStorm

Deregistered
Oct 4, 2007
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: 105mm f/2.5 AIS at any reasonable price you offer
Price (S$): Reasonable, you offer.
Description:
Have a 105mm f/2.5 AIS for sale. Exterior can be rated at 9.5/10, without any major flaws (see pics).. Glass is clean, have a very small scratch on the rear element which never affect the pic quality...

The lens is an awesome portrait lens, and it is one of the best portrait lens made..

"The 105mm is a swell lens. Personally I prefer the field of view of an 85mm or the speed of the 105mm f/1.8, but I'm weird. The newer (since 1977) versions of the 105mm f/2.5 have a handy built-in lens hood and they all take the standard 52mm filters. They are all compact and super sharp, but no more so than the equally superior 85mm f/2.0 and 105mm f/1.8.

Don't confuse this lens with the 100mm f/2.8 Series E. The Series E is a swell lens too, but it's odd to see people pay as much for the Series E as they will for the superior 105mm f/2.5. The 105 has been a benchmark professional lens for decades and is built to the highest mechanical standard Nikon has ever attained, while the 100mm Series E was somewhat less sturdy, but still optically superb and better than most modern AF lenses.

This is a great lens and therefore has no flaws to write about. If you want one, buy one. They are all over the place second hand or new."

Pics of the lens:

Note that I can only deal today or tml (anytime) or Fri morning as I will leave Singapore Fri afternoon.. If can deal those time, contact me @ 82268641.

Contact Number: 82268641

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: give you 1 month

Additional Comments:
Note that I can only deal today or tml (anytime) or Fri morning as I will leave Singapore Fri afternoon.. If can deal those time, contact me @ 82268641.

Status
Not open for further replies.