Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Leica

Short Description: Leica 28mm F1.4 Summilux ASPH

Price (S$): 5990

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
[Price is strictly firm, and non-negotiable]

Up for sale is the king of 28mm lenses, the Leica Summilux 28mm F1.4.

This is my personal copy, purchased by me first hand from an authorised Leica dealer. Lovingly used and always treated with care. Never brought overseas.

Only selling due to my creativity pushing me to embrace the 35mm perspective for the next few years.. So this needs a new home , to be used, loved, and enjoyed for what a beautifully rendering lens that it is.

Full box set! Comes with original Leica box and papers.

Functional condition is 10/10, Absolutely perfect! Lens is tack sharp. Focusing ring is buttery smooth and very accurate, aperture ring are precise and clicky. Glass is in perfect, pristine condition. No scratches or any nonsense. Filter on from day 1.

Cosmetic condition is 9/10. used but not abused, purchased brand new by me - never ever dropped. Several small user marks all over the body and hood from regular usage. Not for the collector, but the user-photographer will love it!

This lens has delivered me photographs that I'll treasure for a lifetime, and I'm sure it'll do the same for you!

Well kept, always kept in my dry cab at 45rh humidity control when not in use.

Price is 100% FIRM. NO negotiation at all.

***Only contact me if you're comfortable with dealing at my price.***

Drop me a text if you want to view this, I'm easy to deal with! :) [unless you bargain]

Name: Jeremy

Phone Number:

Pictures here

Sold!

Status
Not open for further replies.