WTSell: Lens - Leica 21Lux, 21SEM, 24LUX, 24Elmar, 28Lux, 28Elmarit, 35Lux, 50Noct, 50LuxBC, 50APO

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamdewilde

Jul 11, 2007
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Leica

Short Description: 21Lux, 21SEM, 24LUX, 24Elmar, 28Lux, 28Elmarit, 35Lux, 50Noct, 50LuxBC, 50APO

Price (S$): See inside.

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
21mm Summilux-ASPH - $7,000 (used but mint)
21mm Super-Elmar-M-ASPH - $3,200 (new, test shots only)
24mm Summilux-ASPH - $6,300 (brand new, took some test shots satisfied my curiosity)
24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,300 (new, test shots only)
28mm Summilux-ASPH - $7,400 (new, shot some test shots)
28mm Elmarit-ASPH v1 - $2,000 (used but mint, missing foam/paper items from box)
35mm Summilux-ASPH - $5,600 (very mint barely used)
50mm Noctilux-ASPH - $12,000 (new)
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom - $7,000 (new not touched)
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom - $6,000 (used but mint, just tested)
50mm Summicron-APO - $8,000 (used but perfect function)
50mm Summicron-APO - $9,500 (brand new in box)

M10-P Safari - $10,500 (not used yet)
M10-D - $9,600 (used but good condition)
M-A Black - $5,800 (used but mint, film)

Name: Adam

Phone Number:
-

Email:
-

UP...

21mm Summilux-ASPH - $6,900 (used but mint)
21mm Super-Elmar-M-ASPH - $3,100 (new, test shots only)
24mm Summilux-ASPH - $6,200 (brand new, took some test shots satisfied my curiosity)
24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,200 (new, test shots only)
28mm Summilux-ASPH - $7,000 (new, shot some test shots)
28mm Elmarit-ASPH v1 - $2,000 (used but mint, missing foam/paper items from box)
35mm Summilux-ASPH - $5,500 (very mint barely used)
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom - $6,900 (new not touched)
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom - $5,900 (used but mint, just tested)

M10-P Safari - See other listing.
M10-D - See other listing.
M-A Black - $5,700 (used but mint, film)

21mm Summilux-ASPH - $6,800 (used but mint)
21mm Super-Elmar-M-ASPH - $3,000 (new, test shots only)
24mm Summilux-ASPH - $6,100 (brand new, took some test shots satisfied my curiosity)
24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,100 (new, test shots only)
28mm Summilux-ASPH - $6,900 (new, shot some test shots)
28mm Elmarit-ASPH v1 - $1,900 (used but mint, missing foam/paper items from box)
35mm Summilux-ASPH - $5,500 (very mint barely used)
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom - $6,800 (new not touched)
50mm Summilux-ASPH BlackChrom - $5,800 (used but mint, just tested)

M10-P Safari - See other listing.
M10-D - See other listing.
M-A Black - $5,700 (used but mint, film)

UP for reasonable offers.

UP... Also keen to trade for a silver 35FLE or a silver 50 Summilux-asph.

UP... Also keen to trade for a silver 35FLE or a silver 50 Summilux-asph.

Looking at your 24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,300 (new, test shots only). Can you sent some details and mages of the lens.
Thanks.

Hi Adam,
Your post above dated 19 Nov 2019 says "24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,100 (new, test shots only)". I have matched your price but it isn't the case in our corresponding messages. I am puzzled..o_O
Kindly enlightened us. Thanks. :)

Prices go up, need to be decisive while prices are low.

Well, I reckon you should honour your latest post. Just felt that this is the least of being opened and transparent about the postings on this forum.
Just my 2 cents worth.

Prices go up. Buy from someone else if you don’t like it.

Well, it's not about whether like or unlike issue. Just perplexed about your behaviour. Cheers.

Well, it's not about whether like or unlike issue. Just perplexed about your behaviour. Cheers.

You try to negotiate via private msg I decline and you persist so I raise my price, then try to call me out on the forum and act puzzled by my behaviour. Why not just buy from someone else if you don't like my price?

He’s an odd ball lah!

Coming from the guy who msg me to buy stuff at a lower price than my posted price and when I politely declined to lower my price he brags about how he got something totally unrelated for super cheap. Then still being polite I comment on how he got such a good price and the following few days tries to bargain me down again..

Look I don't mind people asking for a better price, I've learned to do that too dealing with people on CS but why get upset when someone doesn't wanna give you a better price. I ask all the time (no harm) but if it doesn't happen I buy somewhere else. It doesn't hurt to ask but don't get so upset about it and start a feud, just move on.

You are missing your point. Please read my messages and the quotes that I have posted here openly, (I can even screen shot our messages and get them to be seen openly) I did match the price as per your posting of 19 Nov 2019, "24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,100 (new, test shots only)".

As you have mentioned, it was definitely normal to ask for a little discount in all sales but if the BUYER will to match your asking price then there shouldn't be any qualms from the SELLER. This is a law of contract which I am very sure you have failed to honour and uphold. We are matured people here and I would say such behaviours through your giving excuses or whatever is uncalled for; not to said a very irresponsible and unprofessional attitude. I am not starting a flame on this issue but as I have said HAVE MATCHED YOUR ASKING PRICE AND YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR SELLING PRICE AFTER I MADE THE OFFER. NOW ISN'T THIS VERY ABSURB. IMAGINE YOU WALKED INTO A SHOP THAT HANGED THEIR PRICE TAG FOR A CERTAIN PRICE BUT AT THE CHECKOUT YOU WERE TOLD IT WAS NOT THE DISPLACED TAG PRICE BUT IT IS HIGHER. Bro, put yourself in the seller's shoes.

Hi Happytots, Perhaps he is an old ball but then the issue is more than that. I can show you our private messages and you would agree that the issue is really more than just he being an old ball. Gain, I do not like the idea of calling names but since you have mentioned that, then HE SHOULD BEHAVE LIKE AN OLD BALL! HA HA HA HA HA. Apparently it was not the case. Now, I reckon the Admins should step in but let's see what would be their views on such attitude in a social media platform like Clubsnap!

You are missing your point. Please read my messages and the quotes that I have posted here openly, (I can even screen shot our messages and get them to be seen openly) I did match the price as per your posting of 19 Nov 2019, "24mm Elmar-M-ASPH - $2,100 (new, test shots only)".

As you have mentioned, it was definitely normal to ask for a little discount in all sales but if the BUYER will to match your asking price then there shouldn't be any qualms from the SELLER. This is a law of contract which I am very sure you have failed to honour and uphold. We are matured people here and I would say such behaviours through your giving excuses or whatever is uncalled for; not to said a very irresponsible and unprofessional attitude. I am not starting a flame on this issue but as I have said HAVE MATCHED YOUR ASKING PRICE AND YOU WANT TO INCREASE YOUR SELLING PRICE AFTER I MADE THE OFFER. NOW ISN'T THIS VERY ABSURB. IMAGINE YOU WALKED INTO A SHOP THAT HANGED THEIR PRICE TAG FOR A CERTAIN PRICE BUT AT THE CHECKOUT YOU WERE TOLD IT WAS NOT THE DISPLACED TAG PRICE BUT IT IS HIGHER. Bro, put yourself in the seller's shoes.

Prices go up and down.. It's a free market nothing more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.