SG
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Cheap Excellent Condition Fujifilm XF16-55mm F2.8

Price (S$): 1100

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Hi, I have an excellent condition Fujifilm / Fujinon XF 16-55mm F2.8 lens for sale. A very good all rounder lens, tact sharp and fast autofocus. Excellent condition 9/10, see the photos for yourself! Used a few times taking a few photoshots but I don't have much use for it, so I decided to let it go. It comes with all the original lens cap, hood and the lens box with manual. Why buy a brand new one when you can buy from me at a fraction cost and save money while getting very similar good image quality!

Price is FIXED and one of the cheapest in the market. Will not entertain as request to lower the prices. Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Can meet up at Yishun or Tanjong Pagar area.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• DSCF2150.JPG
    DSCF2150.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF2152.JPG
    DSCF2152.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 28
  • DSCF2154.JPG
    DSCF2154.JPG
    21.7 KB · Views: 27
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Lens

Brand: Fuji

Short Description: Cheap Excellent Condition Fujifilm XF16-55mm F2.8

Price (S$): 1100

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
Hi, I have an excellent condition Fujifilm / Fujinon XF 16-55mm F2.8 lens for sale. A very good all rounder lens, tact sharp and fast autofocus. Excellent condition 9/10, see the photos for yourself! Used a few times taking a few photoshots but I don't have much use for it, so I decided to let it go. It comes with all the original lens cap, hood and the lens box with manual. Why buy a brand new one when you can buy from me at a fraction cost and save money while getting very similar good image quality!

Price is FIXED and one of the cheapest in the market. Will not entertain as request to lower the prices. Bid with confidence (see my ratings)!
Hurry, while stocks last. Thanks.

Can meet up at Yishun or Tanjong Pagar area.

Name: Calvin

Phone Number:
9755398Four

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached
BUMP.....

Status
Not open for further replies.