WTSell: Lens - Canon EFS 55-250MM IS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jadedsoul

Oct 8, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EFS 55-250MM IS
Price (S$): 300 (firm)
Description:
1 year+ lens that is always kept in the dry cabinet. Need to clear space so putting it up for sale. Haven't been using it for more than a year because my interests varied from landscapes to portraiture.

I don't need the large zoom range so that's why I hardly touch it. No visible user or scratch marks on anywhere you can imagine on the lens. Focus and zoom rings are smooth and AF is working pretty fine. Good as new. Warranty will be produced on the spot to show that it is indeed a black original set.

IMG_62211.JPG
[/url]
IMG_62201.JPG
[/url]
IMG_62164.JPG
[/url]

Low ballers won't be entertained. Try to ask for price and you can wait all you want for my reply. Don't waste my time and yours. Get a life.
Read carefully and don't ask me the same question.

[b][SIZE=1]Real Name[/SIZE]:[/b] cy
[b][SIZE=1]Contact Number[/SIZE]:[/b] 91552387

[b][SIZE=1]Condition of Item ([URL=http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?p=237546#post237546]as per guidelines[/URL])[/SIZE]:[/b] 10
[b][SIZE=1]Warranty Status[/SIZE]:[/b] Nil

[b][SIZE=1]Package/Accessories/Extras[/SIZE]:[/b]
Comes with lens hood, compatible uv filter, front and rear caps, manual, original box, warranty slip, plastic cover. All in all when re-package the whole thing no difference from the retail ones.

[b][SIZE=1]Additional Comments[/SIZE]:[/b]
Good as mint. But I can't put that cos i used it a few times when I first bought it.

Closed. lens sold to a nice gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.