WTSell: Lens - Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (With Warranty, UV Filter and Lens Hood)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnica

Dec 26, 2004
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS (With Warranty, UV Filter and Lens Hood)
Price (S$): 425
Description:
Hi All,

Selling my 7D kit lens. This is a good value lens which do not need much introduction. The 18-135mm focal Length is good for general shooting and it come with effective 4 stops of image stabilization.

Lens had been kept in dry cabinet for some time and is not in use. Glass is on UV filter since day 1 and is always cleaned before going back to dry cabinet.

Lens is in perfect condition, free of fungus and no sign of user marks. However do take note that there there is a really tiny speck of dust within the front element which do not appear in and affect the IQ of the picture.

Letting go this piece of gem as my EF-S 17-55mm is stealing all the limelight and refuses to get off my camera body. :bsmilie:

Contact Number: 9-6-5-7-9-0-1-Seven (sms only)

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: Until August 2011

Package/Accessories/Extras:
- Canon EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
- 67mm Hoya HMC UV filter
- 3rd party EW-73B lens hood
- Front and rear lens caps
- Warranty documents
- No box as this is a kit lens

Additional Comments:
Deal at my convenience, at Bukit Panjang bus interchange on weekday evenings around 5.30pm/Chinese Garden MRT station on weekday evenings around 6pm. Other locations can be discussed but subjected to availability.

Price negotiable for genuine buyers! Thanks for viewing! :)

reposting my ad as the previous buyer played me out... do sms me yeah.. :)

lens sold to a nice gentleman! thanks people for all your genuine interest! appreciate it very much! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.