WTSell: Lens - Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nottipiglet

Apr 20, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM
Price (S$): 1300
Description:
I have for sale, an EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM.

This lens needs no introduction. It's a lovely lens that is absolutely sharp and produces great colours.

I bought this lens on 10 Feb 2009. I take care of my equipment very well, and this lens sits in the dry cabinet when not in use. The filter (not included with the sale) has been screwed onto the front since day 1. So, it is in excellent++ condition.

The cosmetic condition of my lens is beautiful as can be seen from my attached pictures. So, I would give the condition rating as a 10. There are no scratches or scuff marks on the lens itself. There is a minor scuff on the lens cap, but it is that obvious (and lens caps can be replaced cheaply). So, I would rate the cap as a 9.

As for dust, which this lens is notorious for, you can see from the attached picture that my lens is relatively dust free (and definitely fungus free). I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can spot some small ones (which do not affect the optical quality).

You will get everything that came in the original box, including the box.

You can buy with confidence as I believe in complete transparency. :)

Buyer to self collect from my work place at Tanjong Pagar during office hours or at my home at Mountbatten area after office hours/weekends.

PM or email me if interested.

Email Address: requims@gmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: Nil

101110_3248.JPG

101110_3249.JPG

101110_3250.JPG

Some sample images produced by this lens. Mine is a super sharp copy. :)

251009_7970.jpg

110709_5420.jpg

For those of you who wants to know... it's a local set from Cathay Photo.

I meant to say that the scuff mark on the lens cap is not that obvious... as is evident from the pictures. Sorry for the typo above.

Status
Not open for further replies.