WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 70-200 f4L IS USM or WTT (refer to thread for more details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cskoh80

Sep 15, 2008
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 70-200 f4L IS USM or WTT (refer to thread for more details)
Price (S$): 1650 (BNP)
Description:
Hi

I have an immaculate condition EF 70-200 f4L IS USM (UX10..) for sale or trade. Rarely used as my usual go-to lens is my 17-55, and lens is always stored in dry cabinet when not in use.

Brand new price outside at reputable shops are above $1900, i'm looking to sell mine at $1650 (BNP). I do not wish to entertain bargains, hence, contact me only if you're agreeable to my price.

As with all L lens, my set will come with the necessary box, manuals, caps, lens hood and pouch (unused). Will also provide buyer with a printout of the online registered warranty for buyer's ease of mind (warranty until 09/10/11, which means you would still have 12months of warranty to go!)

I am also willing to trade my set with the following similarly good condition lens + top-up (kindly state age of lens/accompanying accessories when contacting me):
(1) EF 135mm f2L + $400 top-up from buyer
(2) Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX HSM (sharp copy) + $1000 top-up from buyer
(3) EF 28 f1.8 USM (sharp copy) + $1000 top-up from buyer

Many thanks for reading.

Contact Number: nine662 zero847

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 12 months to go

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As stated above. No filter will be provided as filter will be kept for own future use.

Additional Comments:
Contact me only if you are agreeable to my stated terms and conditions, else, smses will be ignored.

bump!

Upon further consideration, would also be willing to consider a trade for the following (kindly state age/condition of lens/accompanying accessories when smsing me) :
(4) EF 35mm f1.4L + top-up from my side (to be discussed)

Interested parties, sms me now! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.