WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens (With Valid Warranty till End of 30-Dec-2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qingtian

Jul 17, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 50mm f/1.4 USM Lens (With Valid Warranty till End of 30-Dec-2010)
Price (S$): $450
Description:
Selling my underutilized EF 50mm f/1.4
This lens had been in my dry cabinet for quite a while that i didn't even realize that it warranty is going to expired on this coming 30-dec-2010

- Lens is sharp, functioning well and free from fungus!
- Lens is mount with UV filter (B+W) and 3rd party graffered lens hood since day 1
- Exterior of the lens (excluding inner glass elements) will always be cleaned up before going back to dry cabinet.
- No signs of visible user user mark.

Letting go of this gems as it had become a white elephants in my dry cabinet.

Looking for fast deal so as to benefit the next owner to have the option to utilized the last 1 week of the warranty till the end of 30-Dec for buyer who would like to send to CSC for a "health" assessment despite this lens is 100% FREE FROM ANY PROBLEMS.

Contact Number: 8-1-0-2-6-5-7-eight

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: Will end on 30-12-10

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Come with Box, user manual, warranty Card and proof of Purchase.
Free B+W UV Filter
Free Third Party Lens Hood (Graffered)
Front and Rear lens Cap.

Additional Comments:
Looking for fast deal so as to benefit the next owner to have the option to utilized the last 1 week of the warranty till the end of 30-Dec for buyer who would like to send to CSC for a "health" assessment despite this lens is 100% FREE FROM ANY PROBLEMS.

**Deal at my convenience, either at Raffles MRT station during the weekday (office hours), North Area after office hours or Mutual Agreed location**
**COD Only**
**I reserved my rights to sell the lens to any intended or withdraw my sales if it deem unreasonable deal**

Lens currently reserved for viewing and dealing.
Will update availability of lens by tml evening.

Thanks all for the interest.
Lens had been sold to a nice gentleman. :) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.