WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 24-105 f4L IS USM (Brand New)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinoy

Jan 17, 2002
ClubSNAP East
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 24-105 f4L IS USM (Brand New)
Price (S$): $1500 RP
Description:
I'm seriously considering getting a 5D MK II with EF 24-105 f4L IS USM (kit) for some upcoming trips. Since I already own such a lens, I intend to sell the lens.

Canon24105_main.jpg

Lens Reviews
The Digital Picture
Luminous Landscape
Fred Miranda
Camera Labs

The Canon Price Guide lists the lens at S$17xx as of July 2009. Based on this info, I'm setting an RP of S$1500 and a BNP of S$1600.

I would prefer the buyer of the lens to go to the shop with me so that he can be rest assured that the lens is indeed new, and at the same time, be able to thoroughly check the lens. Given this, I will not be providing any personal warranty for the lens.

I'm planning to get the cam by Thursday (26 Nov) evening latest so apologies if there's not much time given. Shop will most likely be in the City Hall - Bugis area (CP, OP, AP, DSLR Revolution etc).

If you're interested, please drop me a PM along with your contact number and I'll get in touch with you.

Thanks. :)

:Later,

Contact Number: To be given via PM

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: See below

Package/Accessories/Extras:
If I am not mistaken, it should come with 12 months warranty. And if registered online, should have an additional 3 months warranty given.

Everything related to the lens -- lens hood, pouch, manual -- will be handed out to the buyer.

No offense but please DO NOT offer me ridiculously low prices such as S$1300. My intention is to save some money by selling the lens away, and not contribute to "charity".

As per price guide:

5D Mark II body
Nov09 - MS $3750 (w/ GST)

5D Mark II Kit EF 24-105mm f4L IS USM
Sep09 - CP $5200 cash, $5399 cc (both w/ GST)

That's a S$1450 price diff. Plus or minus, I still don't see how S$1300 would be a gain on my part.

Getting offers at S$1400 but I'm afraid it's a no go. I checked with 2 shops today and based on that, I can lower my BNP to S$1550. I earn some, you save some. Win win scenario.

And yeah, I plan to do the purchase this Thursday latest coz I'm Yogyakarta bound on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.