WTSell: Lens - Canon EF 16-35 f/4 IS (extended warranty from Canon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

G-man

Mar 2, 2006
My House
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EF 16-35 f/4 IS (extended warranty from Canon)
Price (S$): 1150 SLIGHT NEGO
Description:
Since I have sold off my Canon body, this is up for sale. Full box set, with everything that was included when I purchased this lens from MS Color.

Extremely mint condition, purchased 20 June 2014 and still under warranty from Canon. I even purchased the extended warranty from Canon, which is till 19 Sept 2017.

Always in dry cabinet when not in use, no dings, dents or scratches. Protected with filter from day 1 (not included). Those who bought from me know how well I look after my gear.

Price is slightly negotiable BUT I will give priority to those who can deal at my asking price.

Option to purchase B+W KSM Nano UV filter (77mm) at $50 only IF you are purchasing this lens. Otherwise, filter is not for sale.

Deal in the east (Simei, Bedok South, Bedok Central)

2zpsglj.jpg

nb3ocw.jpg

2cdc2rp.jpg

Screen shot of the warranty expiry date
xf7q83.jpg

PM me with your contact number only if you are agreeable to the terms and price. I will not entertain those who bargain after agreeing to meetup.

Lowballers, don't waste your time or mine

RFS: Sold my Canon body.

Condition of Item: Mint
Warranty Status: Till 19 Sept 2017

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Lens with front and rear lens caps
Lens hood
Unused lens pouch
Manual
Box
Receipt

Have had an absurd offer for the lens, you know who you are. To top it off, you try to be sarcastic. Let's just say, I rather keep the lens than to sell to you. :)

Those interested, do note that extended warranty is from Canon, NOT from retail store.

Kept aside for **** 5181. Due to unforeseen circumstances I am not able to deal today but definitely priority goes to the buyer mentioned above.

Lens sold to a first class gentleman!

Status
Not open for further replies.