WTSell: Lens - Canon 550D with EF-S 18-200 f3.5-5.6 IS (Brand new full warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinheight

Nov 13, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 550D with EF-S 18-200 f3.5-5.6 IS (Brand new full warranty)
Price (S$): See below
Description:
I have the following for sale:

1. 550D body only-Brand new with receipt dated yesterday. Unregistered warranty. Comes with all the freebies and class 6 SD card (Not the class 4 one). Only use it to test some shots and I found it too small for my big hand. SC less than 50. As good as new. You can register online if you want and get to buy the 50 f1.8 @ $60, then sell it off to get an even better savings. - $950

2. Brand new kit lens for sale. No box as it is a kit lens. Never use it at all as I already have my beloved general purpose lens. Please bring your camera along to test. It is in wrap but no box. Lens is only 1 day old.-$850

Buy both together at $1700 (Fixed). I will keep it for my wife if lower than than this.

Please sms me if interested. I may take a while to reply as I am out in an event today.

Will provide receipt and warranty card for warranty registration.

Contact Number: 84266623

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: Full unregistered

Package/Accessories/Extras:
550D kit box with everything that you are supposed to get as new.
18-200 lens with front rear caps in wraps
Warranty card
Receipt

Additional Comments:
Prefer to deal in Chua Chu Kang tomorrow afternoon as I am not free today.

Forgot I have another item for sale earlier today, so adding into the package:

3. 70-200 f4L IS USM-grey set with many months warranty to go from shop, 4 mths old, brand new condition-$1580

Revised package: 550D with 70-200 f4L IS-$2500

Take everything-$3200 fixed

Have a good weekend to all!

Upz for today. Price is not negotiable. Please view the information here thoroughly before sms me. I very tired to answer questions already posted here.

Pls sms me only if you are ok with the price.

Update:

1.) 18-200 lens is sold
2.) 550D body reserved for deal tomorrow
3.) 70-200 f4L IS still available. Please feel free to sms me your quote. I see what I can do.

Thanks for the great response.

I will close this thread. For the 70-200 lens, please refer to its standalone thread. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.