WTSell: Lens - Canon 50mm F1.8 (MINT with 1+2 years of CANON EXTENDED INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

ShawnLo

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 50mm F1.8 (MINT with 1+2 years of CANON EXTENDED INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY)
Price (S$): 160 (No Bargain)
Description:
I am going to let go my 50mm F1.8. The reason is I've upgraded to 50mm F1.4 (in June 2010 as well) after a week trying this 50mm F1.8. Since then, this 50F1.8 is 'hibernating' in my Digi Cabi. The condition of this lens is 99.9967% of brand new, I really mean it. It is still having the brand new factory scent on it

Condition of the lens as below :
User mark? Let's see if you can find one
Condition of front and rear elements? Crystal clear!

Bought this together with my 550D on June 2010. I paid to extend to 1+2 years of INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY (this is the main point). So, you still have 2years+7months to mess around with this lens and Canon will cover your back. I bet you will not get any package like this with $160 :)

I saw quite some CSers mention about 'No Lowballer Please', frankly, I found that it is rude to address other hobbyist in this way. I welcome everyone whom interested on this lens to have a look and try it out. Deal or not deal is not important, most important is you feel this lens is suitable for you and worth it. No obligations.

As the condition and warranty status of this lens is really top notch, sorry that I am quoting the price as $160 fixed. Ofcourse, I will provide you with the Canon warranty card and whatsoever.

PM or SMS me at 91671073 (kindly do not call as I am not always with my handphone)

You may choose either Yishun or Clementi, weekdays 6pm to 6.30pm at Yishun, or after 7pm at Clementi for our meet up, depends on which location is more convenient for you. You may take your sweet time to play with this lens, no rush.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: 2yrs7mths left (Canon International Warranty)

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Complete box set as brand new from shop.

Additional Comments:
All are welcome :)

Status
Not open for further replies.