WTSell: Lens - Canon 50mm f1.8 FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

lonelyartist

Jul 14, 2008
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 50mm f1.8 FD
Price (S$): $100
Description:
Canon 50mm f1.8 FD Manual lens Fast, Sharp Prime Lens + Nice Condition #2323210
Bought extra from oversea.

https://carousell.com/p/66711029/

This is a great example of a Later series Canon FD (FDn -newer style) 50mm F1.8 lens. This is a great lens with beautiful optical quality. It has the angle of view similar to the human eye and provides wonderful quality images. It is perfect for film and digital camera uses (with a proper adapter). This is a FANTASTIC lens for the Canon AE-1/F1n/TL/FTb/T90/T70 and more accepting Canon FD series lenses and additional cameras using adapters for more modern film and digital cameras too.

This lens comes as pictured showing some minor signs of wear and has very nice glass . The glass has No scratches, No fungus, light haze, light dust with beautiful lens coatings. This lens works great and has amazing optical quality. The focus is smooth and the aperture works properly with nice click stops and No oil on the blades. It takes great images.

I have heard that these can be adapted easily for Film, Movie and Digital uses- to Nikon, Pentax, Panasonic, Bolex, Red, Micro 4/3rds, Sony Nex, Nikon J1, Nikon V1, Pentax Q and other cameras with outstanding results too

Contact Number: 9I8OO7I3 (SMS or Whatsapp)

Condition of Item: 8
Warranty Status: -

Additional Comments:
Deal at Hougang or Sengkang MRT

Status
Not open for further replies.