WTSell: Lens - Canon 24-70 2.8L

Status
Not open for further replies.

karankar

Aug 4, 2009
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 24-70 2.8L
Price (S$): 1750 (fixed)
Description:
This lens has been used for exactly 1 year and 3 months. It's been through light usage only (probably 700-1000 shots). Not that the number of shots affects the quality of the lens anyway. I rate the condition as around 10. No Scratches, no dust, etc. I keep all my lenses in my dry cabinet when not in use. The warranty has just got over.

I have all the contents including the box, packaging, manual and pouch, except the lens hood (which I lost). However, I bought a second-hand EW-83F lens-hood from a seller on this website. Unfortunately the second-hand lens hood which I bought is a bit scratched but it still serves the purpose of being a lens hood. It is the same model lens hood you get with the 24-70 lens.

Nonetheless, the lens itself is in perfect condition, and I will throw in a 77mm B+W UV MRC filter along with the lens.

Here's the registration information (however, please note that the warranty just got over).

Lens EF 24-70 F2.8LUSM
Serial: 01588501
Warranty Expiry Date: 22/11/10
Warranty Registration Number : CC090807740472
Warranty Period : 22/08/09-22/11/10
Is Company Owned : No
Dealer Name : Cathay Photo

I can deal at City Hall/Esplanade MRT during the daytime on weekdays or Kembangan MRT in the evenings/weekends

Contact Number: 91274027

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Lens
Box, Packaging
Manual
L-Lens Pouch
B+W UV MRC Filter
Canon EW-83F Lens Hood (second-hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.