WTSell: Lens - Canon 20-35mm f/2.8 L +NDFilter/MacroTubes Set $460 ONLY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 8, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 20-35mm f/2.8 L +NDFilter/MacroTubes Set $460 ONLY!!
Price (S$): 460
Description:
[size=+3](About)[/size]
A detailed review - http://kenrockwell.com/canon/lenses/20-35mm-f28.htm

This lens is made in Japan 1991 (yes as of 2016 , 25 years old.) Date Code UF1203. Go wide angle at 20 or go street at 35 in less than a second. F2.8 is great for bokeh and lowlight. Autofocus is accurate. Solid metal and reliable. No crack no fungus, maybe some dust, but none of us shoot in a vacuum space here do we.

Flaws : because it's 25 years old, its solid built metal parts are in great condition but the AF MF plastic button would crack and give way. I still have the broken parts (Super glued it but wouldn't hold) but I heard that they stopped making this part as well so it's out of production. Currently both manual and auto focus works great but you need like a triangle clip or iphone simcard clip (or your pinkie finger) to change. I figured maybe in future when 3D Printers are more common you can definitely get this fixed. For now the clear tape that covers the switch is a 3M double sided but I only use one side to cover and make the other side unsticky (therefore protecting the opening).
canon_2035_28_l__variable_nd_filter_550_only_1454235126_b2d5dd19.jpg
canon_2035_28_l__variable_nd_filter_550_only_1454235126_f197ac7d.jpg

Here's a video (I filmed in iPhone 6S Plus 4K video) I did of the lens.

[youtubehq]ZYUXx4dPYFc[/youtubehq]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUXx4dPYFc
[size=+3](Accessories)[/size]
-Lens cap with rope so you don't lose it. Just open and drop.
-DIY follow focus made with flexible cable tie that helps greatly with videography as well as photography if you don't want to twist and turn your fingers
-The lens edges is gaffer taped and padded with nonslip black sponge. so you can rest the camera on the table/ground without worrying it'll flake off the ink. Looks ugly but does well to protect.Right before we deal, you can have the option to remove the gaffer tape to prove it's all good.

example of my 85 1.2 ii in mint condition. gaffertaped the hell out of it to protect it.

[size=+3](Samples)[/size]
[size=+2]1610 (Click to Open)
1608 (Click to Open)
1606 (Click to Open)
1603 (Click to Open)
1602-2 (Click to Open)
1602-1 (Click to Open)
[/size]
Some shots with lots of bokeh were taken with the 85mm 1.2ii so please ignore those. Otherwise these current samples I have uploaded should demonstrate a wide variety of day / night / outdoor / indoor / tungsten / fluorescent shots. All used adobe lightroomed so factor that in as well.

[size=+3](Free)[/size] Click on photo for more photos.
- Landscape : SunPro Variable ND Filter 72mm (I bought from Orientfoto at $75 around there I think) for your landscape/silky clouds,waterfalls and toiletbowl flushes.
- Macro : Manual Extension Tubes set (9mm, 16mm, 30mm and male and female adapters.)

[size=+3](Reason For Selling)[/size]
oh yeah, so this lens so great me likey so much, so why am I selling it? I've changed to 24 1.4ii and 85 1.2ii and will eventually be getting a 35 1.4ii and 50 1.2.. well you get the prime idea because I'm not a fan of flash. I actually like this lens a lot and it's my first L lens too hehe. I use it all the time.
I'm open to trades anyway if you got 35 1.4ii prime or 50 1.2 prime with topup on my end.

thanks all for viewing!

Contact Number: 9693Eight Seven Seven Six
Email Address: blueprintstudios(dot)org(at)hotmail.com

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: None. please bring your own body to test.

Status
Not open for further replies.