WTSell: Lens - Canon 100-400mm IS L - EXTREMELY SHARP UNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canonized

Dec 31, 2005
PLANET EARTH
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Lens
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 100-400mm IS L - EXTREMELY SHARP UNIT!
Price (S$): $1350 fixed
Description:
This unit of the popular 100-400mm was purchased in 2008 but used sparingly as I also acquired the 300mm f2.8 soon after.Nevertheless, I took time to test six units at the store to choose the very best lens and I was rewarded with a lens that is truly fast and sharp and has not let me down on the EOS 5D3. See the Cheetah image on my iPad which shows the image taken today. Message me if you want more images by this lens.

Always kept in large electric drybox. Guaranteed ZERO fungus and ZERO scratches on lenses.

Please message or call me if serious and truly interested. I do not tolerate bargain hunters who are time wasters but will respect and serve serious buyers who know how to use this lens or wish to begin real wildlife photography. I will be happy to let anyone who is interested to take time to inspect and test the lens.

For wildlife newbies who are truly serious about buying this lens, I would be happy to show you how to use this lens to its maximum capability. Including a session at the Singapore Zoo.

Contact Number: 96 seven four seven 782.

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Original Box, Original Padded Case, Unused strap for case, Instruction manual, Original purchase receipt, Original Hood and caps.

e18d8263-054c-4bb0-b387-413b369ec7eb_zpsawehy8ia.jpg

PRICE DROPPED - $1200 FOR QUICK SALE.
PLEASE CALL ME AT -- 96 SEVEN FOUR SEVEN 782.

Status
Not open for further replies.