WTSell: LargeFormat - Polaroid Land 250 with 10 packs of Fuji FP-3000B

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilmMeBoy

May 5, 2012
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: LargeFormat
Equipment Brand: Polaroid
Equipment Model: Land 250 with 10 packs of Fuji FP-3000B
Price (S$): 500
Description:
Hi guys. I have a Polaroid Land 250 camera up for sale. Its a folding rangefinder cameras that takes Fuji's Polaroid Films (FP-100C & FP-3000B). The camera is in PERFECT working condition. Rangefinder is clear, contrasty and accurate. It is an automatic camera so you can't really test the shutter speeds but the exposures are spot on. Lens is clean. Rollers are clean and smooth. I clean them straight away after finishing a pack of film. No light leaks at all. Of course the camera is kept in the dry box when not being used and the films in the fridge to keep them fresh. I would rate the cosmetics at a very conservative 9 just because of some marks at the film eject door.

It also comes with a little over 10 months of warranty by MiNT camera in Hong Kong which is why the price is a bit high. What this means is that this particular camera was restored by technicians at the MiNT factory back in HK. And if you encounter any problems with the camera they will be able to fix it for you FOC. But you would not be needing that service. One of the few, if not only, way to get a warranty on Polaroid cameras now, is to buy from them. So basically you're buying from them but SAVING on the shipping fee. =)

The reason why I am selling it is because I find it too bulky, prefer to carry more compact cameras.

I think that this camera is the BEST camera to have if you're going into Instant photography as the films that it uses are cheaper than the Impossible films (and FujiRoids quality are damn freaking high)and the camera itself is also cheaper than those SX-70/680/690 SLRs. You can read about it online. There are nothing but positive reviews about them. You can view the camera with no obligation at all.

Thank you guys! Have a nice weekend!

Contact Number: 97939609
Email Address: taminvincent@gmail.com

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: 10 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Warranty card.

Additional Comments:
Please sms or whatsapp me.

Status
Not open for further replies.