WTSell: Heliopan 67mm Slim UV SH-PMC Multi-Coated Filter - Near Mint Condition

Cody_Wee

Nov 30, 2018
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: UV Filter

Brand: Heliopan

Short Description: Heliopan 67mm Slim UV SH-PMC Multi-Coated Filter - Near Mint Condition

Price (S$): 45

Condition of Item(s): 10

Detailed Description:
Heliopan 67mm Slim UV SH-PMC Multi-Coated Filter for sale. Used but rarely and in near mint condition. Comes with box. Well loved and always stored in electronic dry cabinet when not in use.

For technical specifications, refer to https://heliopan.com/collections/ge...ducts/uv-sh-pmc-filter?variant=126***. This is one of the best UV filters in the market that money can buy.

This item is for sale in Singapore only, and on a cash payment upon delivery basis. When a price has been agreed upon, I will reserve this item only 48-hours before the timing for meeting up. This is to encourage potential buyers to meet as soon as possible. Before this, if another potential buyer turns up with an earlier meeting timing and/or better terms, I will give you an opportunity to match. On the other hand, if another potential buyer turns up during this 48-hour reservation period, I will honor our deal even if meeting timing is earlier and/or terms better. Note that I’m committed to ensuring this item is exactly as advertised. When we meet, please examine this item thoroughly, and ask questions if you still harbor any uncertainties. Pay only when you’re 100% satisfied with its condition, and I will never rush you to complete the transaction. However, once payment is made, there is NO refund.

Name: Cody

Phone Number:

Attachments

• Heliopan UV 67mm 01 - Filter and Case - Lo-Res.jpg
    Heliopan UV 67mm 01 - Filter and Case - Lo-Res.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Heliopan UV 67mm 02 - Side - Lo-Res.jpg
    Heliopan UV 67mm 02 - Side - Lo-Res.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Heliopan UV 67mm 03 - Lighted - Lo-Res.jpg
    Heliopan UV 67mm 03 - Lighted - Lo-Res.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 16