WTSell: Filter - B+W 77mm HTC Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating F-Pro

Little_Zeus

Jul 19, 2005
Toa Payoh
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Filter

Brand: B+W

Short Description: 77mm HTC Kaesemann Circular Polarizer with Multi-Resistant Coating F-Pro

Price (S$): 95

Condition of Item(s): Mint

Detailed Description:
Please note: you can find 2 options in this link:
https://www.amazon.com/Kaesemann-Circular-Polarizer-Multi-Resistant-Coating/dp/B00OK6YSAS/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=B%2BW%2B77mm%2BXS-Pro%2BHTC%2BKaesemann%2BCircular%2BPolarizer%2Bwith%2BMulti-Resistant%2BNano%2BCoating&qid=1608638854&sr=8-1&th=1

this filter i am selling is the F-Pro Standard Mount instead of XS-Pro Slim Mount. both filter carries the same Kaesemann name, and 16 multiple layers with exactly the same high transmission rate.

the filter condition is Mint++ because i just got too many different filters. this is untouched condition after coming to my home. I broken my 16-35mm then change to 14-24mm and using 150MM filter system after that.

Please do not ask for more photo since it is no difference when you bring it new from the shop and there are plenty of pictures online. and also do not bargain, i am not hurry to sell. filter depreciation rate is low.

Name: Tony

Phone Number:
nine 6 five 7 five 6 nine 8