WTSell: DSLR - Sony Sony A7r with Gariz Half Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: Sony A7r with Gariz Half Case
Price (S$): Pls Offer
Description:
Been thinking this for sometime finally decided to post my beloved Sony A7r up for sale

Full box unused accessories including the strap, item only comes with standard package no extra or add on

The cam has not been mod like replacing the mount nor sent for repairs etc. The only mod done to this camera is pasting Asi-Asahi leather skin to protect the body plus cover the Sony sign/logo :)

Will give away black Gariz Half case FOC with original box to those who can offer me a good price

The cam body is protected by black Asi-Asahi leather sticker that cover even the EVF hump or the Sony sign. If you want you can remove the skin and see the camera body condition. The LCD has the original Sony semi-hard LCD cover that I stick on sadly one dust that was on the LCD during the pasting never remove it as I don't want to waste the LCD protector. You can also remove it if you want to check the LCD condition also.

I am the 1st owner bought this from MS Color in AMK Hub, I think I still have the receipt in the box sadly this has no more warranty though, also never register online.

If you ask me the reason for selling this? my answer is to upgrade :)

Will only response to reasonable offers, meeting place will be in Khatib MRT or nearby MRT stations we can discuss this if needed to travel a bit.

Contact Number: pls pm me
Email Address: pls pm me

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: NIL

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Will take photos tonight and will try to post/add here and/or send them via PM.

Additional Comments:
This sale will only be valid this month of May from June onward I will be very busy and may not have time to meet so may suspend this sale until work and my boss give me some breathing room for my hobby :)

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
I am open for trades also like A7mk2, A7r2 (not sure if anyone would want to down grade) and A7s. Else this will ne a straight sale :)

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
someone teach me how to check the shutter count for A75 and from the online tool based on the last photo taken the shutter count for this cam is 10,775 and I manage to find the receipt in the box and MSColor receipt date stamp is Nov 30, 2013. Hope this helps

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
Currently reserved pending viewing this Friday night unless buyer backs out.

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
Thanks all for the overwhelming response the item has been sold to a very nice gentlemen and learning photography also. Wish you a fruitful and happy photographic journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.