WTSell: DSLR - Sony NEX-7 Plus Freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

albertri

Jun 6, 2010
Singapore
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: NEX-7 Plus Freebies
Price (S$): 800 for all!! or offer me
Description:
Re-post as my daughter is busy for her JC so she said can skip photography for now and focus more to her studies thus re-posting. I have no more use of this great cam as I am using A7r now it's a waste if this will just be kept in the dry box so selling to someone who could enjoy the great cam.

Selling my beloved NEX-7 full package comes with standard items such:

1 x Charger
1 x Original battery
1 x Kit Lens (This model doesn't come with KIT lens, bought this separately)
1 x Unused Neck Strap (stock neck strap)
1 x Cables user guide etc
1 x Original Box
1 x LCD Semi hard protector (already pasted)

Additional:
1 x Gariz Half case (Brown) bought it around 12X SGD still comes with BOX and pouch!
1 x Leather very nice soft Neck Start (Brown) Bought it for 40sgd

Condition is great careful user and always has the Gariz case on it plus put in a cam bag when travelling.

Please me all offers and provide me your contact detauls if you wish me to send you the photos :)

Contact Number: pls pme me
Email Address: pls pm me

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: NIL

Additional Comments:
Those who will not bargain more will throw in LA-EA1 FOC!! hurry take this great offer

Sorry forgot to provide the lot lens model this is the original 18-55 f3.5-5.6 kit not the motorized one.

Currently NEX-7 Package minus the LA-EA1 is reserved until this weekend. Will update again after this weekend.

Thanks to all who ping me the bundle has been sold to a new Sony user :). Hope you enjoy the cam as much as I did and welcome to Sony family.

Status
Not open for further replies.