WTSell: DSLR - Sony Last call: A200 + 2 lenses (PRICES REDUCED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benruane

Sep 2, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: Last call: A200 + 2 lenses (PRICES REDUCED)
Price (S$): See below
Description:
See original post for full details here:
>>> http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=650619

This is the last call on this set. If no deal agreed by end Thursday, I'll be calling the sale off and sticking with my gear for now. I'd like to sell as I'm keen to buy a different system, but will only do so if I can sell my Sony/Minolta gear to cover the costs of the purchase.

I'm selling an A200 body, a Sony 18-70mm kit lens and a Minolta 35-105mm lens. More details are in the link I pasted at top.

The Lowest price I will accept is: (i) $520 for the A200 + kit lens or (ii) $680 for the A200 + kit lens + Minolta 35-105.

I've had one or two pretty humorous offers but, seriously, the A200 is a very solid DSLR. It's a good kit and I'm quite happy really to hold on to it.

Call/SMS me at 975-705-61

Thanks in advance, Ben Ruane

Contact Number: 975-705-61
Email Address: ben.shanthi@gmail.com

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: Nil

Package/Accessories/Extras:
See link at top for full details.

Additional Comments:
This is the final call. The sale will be pulled end-Thursday if no deal is agreed!

A200 and kit lens reserved for viewing tomorrow. My faith is restored!

If the deal goes through, I will have two lenses left for sale:

(1) Minolta 35-105mm at $160, and
(2) Sony 50mm f1.8 at $190 (an earlier seperate deal for this is no longer on).

I will only confirm deals for these two lenses if the A200 sells first, but feel free to SMS your offers in advance. I will place priority on: (i) higher offers and (ii) timing of offer (in that order).

Thanks for viewing,
Ben Ruane
(mob) 97570561

Sorry, I just realised there's a typo above.

Asking price for the 50mm lens should be $180 (not $190).

Amended above, too.

** A200 and kit lens reserved for viewing Friday. My faith is restored!

** 50mm lens reserved for viewing soon. My faith gets stronger :)

If these deals go through, I will have just one lonely lens left for sale:

(1) Minolta 35-105mm at $160.

I will only confirm a deal for this last lens when a deal for the A200 goes through, but feel free to SMS your offers in advance. First to offer $160 gets the Minolta lens. Simple as that.

Thanks for viewing,
Ben Ruane
(mob) 97570561

Selling gear is harder work than buying gear, I've found.

Quite sian after all the back-and-forth over prices, despite being totally equivocal about my asking prices. Then the two deals agreed on for today fall through last minute, and this after I've paid for and collected a rental camera for the weekend (was meant to get me thru the few days between selling my A200 and collecting the camera I was upgrading to, which deal is now also on hold!). Groan. As one guy said, when it rains it pours!

Ah well, que sara, sara :)

Anyway, I'm putting this sale on ice and closing the thread. I won't battle destiny and will stick with my A200.

If anyone stumbles upon this thread in weeks/months to come and wants to contact me about it, feel free to do so. Who knows what will happen around the corner.

Thanks, Ben Ruane

Status
Not open for further replies.