WTSell: DSLR - Sony A7 Mark II (shutter count only 786, nine months warranty left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinholeview

Mar 22, 2005
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Sony

Short Description: A7 Mark II (shutter count only 786, nine months warranty left)

Price (S$): $1100

Detailed Description:
Selling an under-used Sony A7 Mk 2. It's a spare that never got much use. Comes with box and all accessories, has a wooden shutter button, near-mint in condition (as covered in silicone cover since day 1), the screen is protected by tempered glass, shutter count is only 786, with 9 months warranty left from Sony Singapore. See photos for the actual camera and the shutter count. (Camera strap in photo is not included in sale). PM me if you are interested.

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Eric

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-05-20 at 8.13.19 AM.png
    Screenshot 2019-05-20 at 8.13.19 AM.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 176
  • SonyA7M2.jpg
    SonyA7M2.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 175
still available ?

still available ?

Still is! Was away and also busy, and didn't managed to follow-up on this advert.

Anyone who is interested, please PM me, cheers!

Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Sony

Short Description: A7 Mark II (shutter count only 786, nine months warranty left)

Price (S$): $1100

Detailed Description:
Selling an under-used Sony A7 Mk 2. It's a spare that never got much use. Comes with box and all accessories, has a wooden shutter button, near-mint in condition (as covered in silicone cover since day 1), the screen is protected by tempered glass, shutter count is only 786, with 9 months warranty left from Sony Singapore. See photos for the actual camera and the shutter count. (Camera strap in photo is not included in sale). PM me if you are interested.

Condition of Item(s): 10

Name: Eric

Images of Item(s):
File(s) attached
Stll available?

Status
Not open for further replies.