WTSell: DSLR - Sony A100 + two lens (18-70mm + 50mm f1.8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benruane

Sep 2, 2009
Singapore
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Sony
Equipment Model: A100 + two lens (18-70mm + 50mm f1.8)
Price (S$): see below
Description:
Hi all, I am resurrecting an earlier "maybe want to sell" post. I am now confirmed selling. I've got a good condition A100 to let go, along with two lenses (the 18-70mm kit lens and a 50mm f1.8 prime lens).

(1) A100 + kit lens - $450 - I bought this camera from a fellow CS member a few months ago. He stated the condition as 8. I've no issue with that rating. Camera works very well and looks well cared for, though there is a small scuff mark on the rear-right body. Otherwise, quite a handsome camera, if you ask me. Since it's been with me, it's been in a dry box when not in use. Will check the shutter count tomorrow, but it is not high. I've really enjoyed using this camera and am only considering selling it due to a dose of itchy backside upgrade-itis that has seized me!

Camera will come with all the standard accessories in the box, with the box. I've replaced the faulty CF card with a new 8GB model a month or so back, which I will include FOC (~$50 or $60, if I recall). Also would include a remote (radio) shutter release worth $50.

(2) 18-70mm kit lens - bundled with A100 - The kit lens comes with both covers. No surprises here; it's a standard kit lens. Works fine.

(3) 50mm f1.8 prime lens - $180 - I love this lens! Great in low-light and produces beautifully sharp and also soft colours. Bought in Oct '09 (if I recall). Front and rear caps included, along with the original box. Actually, I've misplaced the front cap this weekend. I will either buy a new one or take a few $$ off the price to cover the cost of a new cap. Note that this lens will not be sold seperately unless the A100 and kit lens are sold beforehand.

That's it. There are two purchase options:

- (1) + (2) for $450
- (1) + (2) + (3) for $630

$630 for a fine DSLR body and two lens is a good deal to get a new photog started. I'm going to keep things simple: I think the prices are fairly reasonable so am not going to open up an auction. If you think likewise, SMS (or email) me an offer. First come, first served. I will reply promptly.

Thanks for viewing :)

Contact Number: 9 7 5 seven zero 5 6 one
Email Address: benjamin [at] ruane [dot] co [dot] nz

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: - A100 + kit lens - out of warranty // 50mm prime lens is still in warranty (bought 10/09), will confirm details tomorrow

Package/Accessories/Extras:
- Sony A100 body.
- All standard accessories (CDs, battery, charger, manual etc) in the box.
- 8GB CF card.
- Remote (radio) shutter release.
- Front and rear caps for both lenses
- Box for 50mm f1.8 prime lens.

Additional Comments:
Any questions on the camera, SMS/email to me and I will try to answer.

I've just looked at my post and realized it's rather verbose! Apologies for that. I'm not so long-winded in person :)

cheers, Ben

Thanks for the interest and the SMSes received.
All items have been sold to a nice chap; a new Alpha photogapher.
Happy shooting!

Status
Not open for further replies.