Jun 22, 2011
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Pentax

Short Description: K7 with 2 3rd party batteries

Price (S$): $180

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Hi selling a good condition pentax k7 camera with charger and batteries only. All function well and clean body as seldom use.

Thanks.

Name: Joe

Phone Number:
Pte msg me if keen

Email:
NA

Detailed Description:
Hi selling a good condition pentax k7 camera with charger and batteries only. All function well and clean body as seldom use.

Thanks.

Phone Number:
Pte msg me if keen

Email:
NA
Still available.... Just to add on, found out that the time and date have to set everytime when u on it. Just the inner battery have to replace if needed the time n date. Overall condition still v good. Thx.

Still available.... Just to add on, found out that the time and date have to set everytime when u on it. Just the inner battery have to replace if needed the time n date. Overall condition still v good. Thx.
Upz....

Detailed Description:

Thanks.

Phone Number:
Pte msg me if keen

Email:
NA
Available...

Detailed Description:

Thanks.

Phone Number:
Pte msg me if keen

Email:
NA
Negotiable.... Thanks

Detailed Description:

Thanks.

Phone Number:
Pte msg me if keen

Email:
NA
Still available.....

Detailed Description:

Thanks.

Phone Number:
Pte msg me if keen

Email:
NA
Hi all, will add in a pentax kr too with charger but no battery included as the original 1 bloated. Will supply 1 battery for your testing. The condition for Kr is very good. Shutter count low. So total bundle K7 and Kr will be priced $200. Tq

Hi all, will add in a pentax kr too with charger but no battery included as the original 1 bloated. Will supply 1 battery for your testing. The condition for Kr is very good. Shutter count low. So total bundle K7 and Kr will be priced $200. Tq
Pentax K7 with 2 3rd party battery and charger only and Kr only with charger both for sgd200 only.