WTSell: DSLR - Pentax K3 Silver Limited Edition with body grip + Lenses to Clear

pencon

Feb 10, 2014
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Pentax

WTSell: DSLR - Pentax K3 Silver Limited Edition with body grip + Lenses to Clear

Price (S$): Price inside

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Listing these gears up is one of the saddest things I have to do for the years that I've had with pentax. It is heart breaking that I have decided to part with these gears that I've loved since I have decided to change to a different system. I have definitely brought these gears to the most exciting and adventurous places I've ever been and it has proven to be a really reliable tool even for professional work. I have no longer any use for these gears and hope that someone else would able to appreciate them and share my love for my gears.

**Definitely NOT FOR FUSSY BUYERS**

My pentax gear list as follows:
1. Pentax K3 Silver Limited Edition with battery grip (includes 4 extra batteries: 2 orginal and 2 3rd party)

Condition: 7 (Definitely has cosmetic wear but if you can look past the appearance its one of if not the most rugged camera bodies ever built)
Price: $550

2. Da* 16-50 f2.8 (Converted to screwdrive)
Condition: 9
Price: $500

3. Da* 50-135 f2.8 (SDM still works very well)
My favourite lens, once you shoot on this you'll never want to shoot on anything else
Price: $600

4. FA 77 f1.8
Price: $900

5. Silver Da HD 35 f2.8 Macro
Condition: 8
Price: $200

Whole Package $2500, most comes with original box.

I will be updating the photos of the pictures of each lens in the coming days. Please feel free to contact me for a chat if you express interest. Definitely not in a rush to clear.

Name: Victor

Phone Number: