WTSell: DSLR - Pentax K20D body onky

Status
Not open for further replies.

creampuff

Jul 11, 2006
Dover
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Pentax
Equipment Model: K20D body onky
Price (S$): S$1,050 (body only), S$1,100 with DA 18-55mm II kit lens
Description:
Up for sale is a K20D body. The DSLR with the excellent 14.6 megapixel CMOS sensor. If you you require a lens, I also have the DA 18-55mm II kit lens available as well.

Condition is practically mint. Shutter count is just over 5K which is very low.
No warranty but I will give a 1 week personal guarantee that there are no issues with the camera. To sweeten the deal I'll throw in 3 pieces of original Pentax D-LI50 batteries all are in excellent condition, plus a neoprene camera strap that spreads the weight of the camera is also included.

[colour=blue]What is unique about my K20D is that it has the specially made Pentax moulded rubber grip to replace the original stock grip of the K20D.
This was specially installed by the agent and is only one of a handful in Singapore, it is that rare. The new grip is even nicer to hold than the original one. The original rubber grip that comes with the camera will also be provided. [/color]

K20D_newrubbergrip.jpg

Contact Number: 9686 1414

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: 1 week personal

Package/Accessories/Extras:
All that comes in the box.

Additional Comments:
Deal in the east at mutual convenience.
No bids or low ballers please.
Those interested please PM or SMS me to deal.

In addition to the 3 extra batteries, the Matin brand neoprene strap and the almost impossible to find specially moulded Pentax grip, seen here for comparison...

pentax_20l.jpg

I can throw in a PENTAX A 50mm f/2 manual focus lens for just S$50 more.
This manual focus lens is in perfect condition and allows full auto exposure in every mode. :thumbsup:

... but wait, there's more... can throw in a Kingston 1GB SD card FOC to get started. :angel:

Up for the weekend.

Price revised:

S$1,000 (body only), S$1,050 with DA 18-55mm II kit lens

Low shutter count with rare custom hand grip... :thumbsup:

Up for sale. Very low shutter count and custom grip for free + 3 Pentax D-LI50 batteries
Help me get my K-7...

Status
Not open for further replies.