WTSell: DSLR - Pentax K-5 with 3rd party grip, DA 18-55 WR, DA 35mm F2.4, MZ-7, ME SU

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackngyx

Aug 15, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Pentax
Equipment Model: K-5 with 3rd party grip, DA 18-55 WR, DA 35mm F2.4, MZ-7, ME SUPER, Vivitar TT-L Flash
Price (S$): see below
Description:
Clearing my gear since no time to shoot nowadays.

1) Pentax k-5

Condition 8.5/10, a few specks of dust on the mirror (not the sensor), and 2- 3 tiny paint chips, otherwise all ready to go.

Selling at $950.
Meet my price and I will throw in a pristine remote control and the third party grip with 2 extra batts. Just take note that the grip cannot read the battery inside it so you will have to take it out and replace with the battery inside the dslr once the battery is dead..

2) DA 18-55WR
Condition 9/10 conservatively. Includes hood and both caps. Full box set. Selling for $140

3) DA 35mm F2.4 Black
Conditon 9/10, includes screw on metal hood and both caps. Box included too. Selling at $230

4) Pentax MZ-7 with SMC F 35-80mm
Camera body condition 9/10, with new batteries and ready to go. Lens condition 8.5/10 cos of exterior but optically pristine.
Asking for only $60.
Meet my price and I will throw in a Pentax ME Super camera body. While usable, foam needs replacing and mode dial does not have the solid click feel when you turn, but otherwise usable. Prefably used for parts replacement.

5) Vivitar TTL Flash
TT-L function works on older Pentax bodies like K-x but not on K-5. No problem for me since I used manual flash for it. Still in good condition
Asking for $70 only.

All price stated are slightly negotiable. If you purchase k-5 together with the lens I will be more than happy to reduce the price.

Please sms me to deal. Thanks!

Contact Number: 8333 8182

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: nil

Update-

MZ-7, DA 35mm, DA 18-55mm and ME Super sold.

K-5 body and flash still available! k-5 price negotiable, but please do not lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.