WTSell: DSLR - Pentax K-5 and 4 lenses (incl. ltd/ DA*)

muhya

May 11, 2007
Singapore
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Pentax

Short Description: K-5 and 4 lenses (incl. ltd/ DA*)

Price (S$): 1700

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
Letting go of the whole family of my Pentax system due to the minimal usage. Comes with original box for the body, 15mm and 50-135mm. Please refer to the details below, the ratings are conservative and the prices are after taking the cleaning/ service charges required into consideration.

Pentax K-5. Still a great, compact and fun camera to take it to trips with. Functionally this works the same way as the day one, with low shutter count ~7000. Comes with Etshaim full Italian leather strap (black and red - if wanted). External 7/10 not abused for sure, I put 7 as there are some visible dust (not a scratch) on the bottom part of the screen. Comes with original body cap and the OEM battery. $250

12-24mm, original hood, cap. Comes with 77mm UV filter. Lens optical condition is 10/10, exterior 8/10. Used but not abused. $700

15mm limited, original cap, built in hood. 49mm B+W UV filter. Optical 10/10, exterior 9/10. Very well taken care of, with no issue whatsoever. $500

17-70mm, pentax serviced for known focusing issue, SDM works perfectly fine now with silent and smooth focusing. Original hood and cap. Optical 7/10 (fungus on the front element), exterior 8/10. $200

50-135mm DA star, original hood and cap, with original box/ pouch. Optical 7/10 (fungus on the front element) not affecting the silent focusing and image quality. Exterior 9/10. $500

Not for individual sale (for now). Worth over 2k, asking 1.7k. There are extras I can provide such as filters, carry bags, Pentax flash and backup memory cards etc. Deal in person only, near Siglap, with no obligations to purchase upon viewing.

You will be able to test out the body and lenses, payment can be done on paynow if preferred. Do offer me with pentax (full frame) lenses and gears, I would be more than happy to check them out.

Cheers, happy shopping :)

Name: Josh

Phone Number:

Price revised to $1500. Most of the items are with the original pouch/ boxes, let me know if you are interested :)

Happy new year everyone! Items are still available and final price of 1300 before I take them to the shops haha cheers and many happy returns in 2019!