WTSell: DSLR - Nikon Nikon D300s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim Joo Jin

Jul 1, 2013
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: Nikon D300s
Price (S$): 900
Description:
When it was first launched in 2009, the D300s was the best DX camera you could buy -- with its 7 frames per second burst rate and tank-like build, it was simply the crowning achievement of the Nikon DX line.

Fast forward to 2013, and Nikon has yet to develop a camera that matches the D300s for sheer speed and reliability. Sure, the newest DX models might have more megapixels, but they are no match for the ergonomics, build and speed of the D300s.

Once you've heard the rat-a-tat-tat of the D300s shooting at its maximum speed of 7 frames per second, nothing else can compare with it. I'm now the proud owner of a D800, but even that monster camera can't give me the same thrill and satisfaction of that unbelievable burst rate. The D300s is really brilliant for sports, event and portrait photography. When armed with a bright prime lens or large constant aperture zoom like the 17-55, you'll never miss a shot.

I'm selling this great camera because I've got the D800 and it's been sitting in the dry cabinet ever since, waiting for a new owner to start breathing life into it again.

Contact Number: Nine Eight Two Eight One Five One Four
Email Address: simjoojin@gmail.com

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: Expired

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Camera comes with the following items:
Original Nikon gold box
Original D300s Nikon strap
Original Nikon charger
Nikon battery

Additional Comments:
This body can be bought as part of the Nikon Connoisseur's DX Starter Kit, containing the following items:
Nikon D300s [individual price: S$900]
Nikkor AF-S 17-55 f2.8 professional standard zoom [individual price: S$1200]
Tokina DX 11-16 f2.8 ultra-wide zoom [individual price: S$500]
Tokina DX 100mm f2.8 macro prime [individual price: S$500]

All items have been carefully stored in a dry cabinet and maintained at near-mint condition. This entire set can be bought at a special discounted price of $2500.

Thank you everyone for your offers. The D300s and accompanying DX lenses have all been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.