WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D90 body, lenses, & equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wurdelak

Apr 7, 2009
westcoast
www.flickr.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D90 body, lenses, & equipment
Price (S$): check it out
Description:
selling my DX set up... moving to FX land! :)

D90 body: used but not abused, condition 9, as there is a small chip on the rubber cover of the cable release slot(cost is $10 to have it replaced in NSC fuji xerox tower, no time cos busy at work). other than that, it's working very well! Box, manuals CD, Cables, and camera cap, strap (i suggest you get a new one as the strap is used. :)) included. no warranty since it's bought in UK (check out the warranty regulation it's for europe, and the nikon workshop card is in German language!) it's around 7mos. old.

to compensate for that rubber thingy, i will throw in an MC-DC2 cable release (with orig. box), and an ML-L3 wireless remote (you can check out the price of this 2 items, it's more than $10. hehe).

selling for $980.

nikkor 35mm f1.8 AFS: condition mint (original box, manuals , receipt, hood, front and back caps), serial number 2250975, warranty til 21 may 2011.
throwing in a 52mm kenko uv filter, ZETA series made in japan (original hard case included).

selling for $280

nikkor 105mm f2.8 AFS VR nano-coated: condition mint, very seldom used.
full box, manuals, a copy of the receipt, front & back caps, hood. serial number 2012788. warranty til 12 June 2011.

throwing in a 62mm B + W xspro mrc uv filter (original hard case included together with box).

selling for $1100

Tokina 12-24mm f4 AT-X pro DX (no motor): condition mint, full box, hood, front and back caps. bought last february 2010 but i lost the receipt and warranty card (stapled together) after my wife did a spring cleaning... grrrr! so considered no more warranty! this is a very sharp copy.

throwing in a Tokina 77mm UV filter.

selling for $550

Manfrotto 322RC2 joystick ballhead (very good for macro set up): used but not abused, full box and manuals.

selling for $150

Buy all for $3000.

Nikon D90 + 105mm f2.8 macro afs vr for 2060.

must sell the body first before i let go of the lenses individually.

this is a decent macro, landscape, and street/indoor shoot set up... all you need is is a tripod for landscape and macros.

all the items are in tip top condition, no fungus, or scratches, except for the ballhead which has some normal dings & dangs.
priority will be given to those who are getting the bundle.
no reservation, first come, first served.
no bidding.
i reserve the rights not to reply to ridiculous offers.
meet up at seller's convenience.

for more info about the things am selling, please copy & paste then GOOGLE.

thank you!

Contact Number: 962-584-87 / 933-987-73

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: it varies

Package/Accessories/Extras:
i will throw in a "understanding the NIKON D90" volume 2: Advanced topics DVD from Blue Crane Digital (check out the price in Riceball funan $69) if you buy all, or if you buy the D90 + 105 macro bundle.

Additional Comments:
please SMS or CALL me for a fast response. i am not checking my CS mailbox every so often.

if you just want to "view" or "check-out" the items(undecided to buy), am fine with that(let me know beforehand), but you have to go to my place.

you can check out my B & S history from my CS nick, click on it, then click on the "find all posts by..." in the sub-menu.

thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.