WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D800E and 24-70 Combo (Priced to sell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mama

Mar 11, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D800E and 24-70 Combo (Priced to sell!)
Price (S$): 3800 / 2000
Description:
Have two items for sale, preferably bought together.

1. D800E bought from I-Photo on May 23rd 2012. Camera in excellent condition, shutter count around 9k. Full package as bought, including receipt, warranty, box etc.

N.B. Original Nikon strap has been replaced by Kata strap, which is much more comfortable. Original has been misplaced.

2. 24-70 afs, out of warranty but condition is excellent all round. See to believe. Full package as bought

D800E individual price: $3800
24-70 individual price: $2000

Together: $5650 (NO lower, no bargaining, or transfer to individual price). Automatically blacklisted if you do (my list is very long and full of people who don't read English very well).

Because of nature of items, I prefer they be bought together and preference will be given for that. Meetup will also be at my convenience in Yishun, aeroplane buyers will be listed in this thread. They are big items, so don't waste my time.

THIS OFFER IS ONLY GOOD FOR TODAY (SUNDAY). I have an overseas trip on Thursday, and I am not free during the week, except maybe Monday. Otherwise, I'll close the thread by the end of the day.

Text messages only, no calls or PMs. Thanks.

Contact Number: 91779597

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: see individual items

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full package as bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.