WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D7200 Nikon 2 Years Warranty + Lens + Flash + Accessories - Trad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pentaxian0321

Feb 21, 2016
SINGAPORE
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D7200 Nikon 2 Years Warranty + Lens + Flash + Accessories - Trade in your Nikon DSLR
Price (S$): 2000
Description:
[Sale or Trade or Trade in] Best deal currently! Read on - this is a personal deal and am not associated with any shops. D7200 best Nikon APS-C consumer camera.

[2YrsWrnty]D7200 + Lenses + Flash + Accessories

Not used much, warranty till late 2018. Much better deal than spending 2K on a new one. Why buy a new one with only 1 year warranty when you can get this slightly used, almost new, with longer warranty and so much more add-ons.

Comes with:
1. Body: SC around 4K (Lifespan of 144K shots left), Condition 10/10 with screen protector. No user marks. Full original Nikon box and accessories included. Never dropped and 0 defects.
2. 18-140mm Lens: Best Nikon Kit lens. Has more range than 18-55mm yet better image quality than 18-200mm (Lenses with larger range of focal lengths like 18-200mm usually compromise on image quality but Nikon worked really hard specifically on the 18-140mm based on reviews - its their best kit lens!) Comes with original hood.
3. 35mm f1.8 Lens: Quintessential lens. Every photographer's first lens after their kit lens. Light, compact, very sharp, large aperture essential for high quality photos indoors or in low light. Must have lens. Comes with original hood.
4. Triopo Nikon mount flash TR-970N: BRAND NEW UNUSED. Comes with pouch, diffuser and bounce card. Similar specifications to the very popular SB900 or SB910. Flash is often the single accessory that can improve your image tremendously! (google that fact if you want).
5. Body Cover: Imported from Amazon, covers the entire body to maintain its pristine condition. No user marks on it. Never sweat on it.
6. Extra Battery: Larger capacity than the original, allowing up to 1.5k shots on a single charge.
7. Tripod: BRAND NEW UNUSED. Comes with carry bag too. Still in plastic packaging.
8. SD Card: 8GB. Not much but still in original sealed packaging and good for starting out or use as a spare for the camera has 2 sd card slots.

D7200 + warranty for 2 years++: $1.2k
18-140mm + warranty 2++ years: $350
35mm f1.8: $250
Flash: $200
Body cover: $50
Battery: $30
Tripod: $30
Total: conservatively > $2.1k, selling as a set for $2k
Condition of the camera is 10/10 with existing original local warranty so buy with no worries. The technology and safety nets will easily last you the next 5 years. If youre already going to spend $1000+ on a camera, you might as well spend a little more to future proof and avoid frustrations or regrets right? Am giving my best price. Do check around for better deals but I assure you I have looked at them too. It is entirely your choice if you don't mind poorer conditions or no warranty or any differences in the sets sold by others.

RFS: Downsizing as I don't want to spend too much money on hobbies (Selling to buy a cheaper camera as I don't really need GREAT images) Will accept trade in offers based on what kind of offer I get.

Looking at mirrorless such as Olympus E-M5 EM-5 or other DSLRs such as Canon 70D 760D 650D or Nikon d5500 d5300 etc. Do pm with your camera and I may consider thank you.

Do PM for any enquiries.

Preferably deal in the West.

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: till late 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.