Condition 6.5/10
Price: $900

35mm f1.8 DX with box & hood.
Condition 9.5/10
Price: $180

Sigma 20mm f1.8 Nikon Mount with box.
Condition 8.5/10
Price: $380

Sigma 12-24 f4.5-5.6 DG HSM ii with box.
Condition 8.5/10
Price: 380

Photos of all items are in the link below:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15NcJvllh1nX_gZGoTIj3O0JByZlYCkuq

Not suitable for fussy buyers.

Name: Ivan

Phone Number:
9 one 0 four 4 3 2 zero

Dear Sir, have tried to reach you to settle outstanding issue concerning the lens. However receive no response after few messages.
Apologize in advance for posting following notice.

To other potential buyer, to share my bad experience with this seller. Please handle with care.
I had many transaction with kind members here being we trust each others in this forum to beneficial each enthusiast photographer. However due to my ignorance i suffer the lost.

Hi Danny, thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, when we met, I did not rush for you to test the lens. I did not force you to buy, and lastly, I did point out the exact cosmetic issue that I have with the lens clearly.

Secondly, when you mention that the metadata of the photographs taken with the lens only reflect a fix 24mm data even when you shoot at other focal lengths, I browse thru my old photographs which I took with the lens in July 2019 and I had no such issue, I've even taken a video to show you that I had no issue with it.

So this brings me to my last point, you wanted a partial refund. Which I do have to take into consideration whether should I or should I not, given the fact that;

1) I did not encounter such issues and I have images with prove,

2) I have already sold you that lens way below market rate,

3) I provided sufficient time for you to test,

4) There is no obligation to buy the lens at the point of testing,

5) How do I know you weren't the one that damages the lens after the transaction and was trying to get some money back to cover the damage?

Lastly, I have replied all your messages right until you ask for a partial refund and my delay in replying on that is simply because I've been asking a few friends for advice whether should I refund you for an issue that I have no encounter(with proof) and might be due to your own diligence.

And by the way, your so call no reply in WhatsApp is barely less than 24 hours since my last reply, as I’ve told you previously, I worked in the events industry and I was preoccupied with my work last night until 3am, furthermore I have not come up to a conclusion whether should I refund you based on the pointers above and if so how much is deem appropriate for an situation like this.

I have buy and sold many lenses and negotiation is usually done during the point of transaction, I’ve buyers that backed up because they are not comfortable with the price they pay for the cosmetic condition of the lens and I respect that, I’ve also encounter buyer negotiating the price at the point of transaction which I usually don’t mind knocking off a 50 or so as long as it’s reasonable, my point is, as long as the lens is still within my sight, I know all issues is solely mine and may not be caused by anyone else.

Hi, your google drive shows a D3s and not D4 as what you stated, pls clarify.

Hi, your google drive shows a D3s and not D4 as what you stated, pls clarify.
Hi sorry, D3s sold.. I just realised I deleted the wrong folder, will upload the d4 photos later

Hi Danny, thanks for reaching out.

Firstly, when we met, I did not rush for you to test the lens. I did not force you to buy, and lastly, I did point out the exact cosmetic issue that I have with the lens clearly.

Secondly, when you mention that the metadata of the photographs taken with the lens only reflect a fix 24mm data even when you shoot at other focal lengths, I browse thru my old photographs which I took with the lens in July 2019 and I had no such issue, I've even taken a video to show you that I had no issue with it.

So this brings me to my last point, you wanted a partial refund. Which I do have to take into consideration whether should I or should I not, given the fact that;

1) I did not encounter such issues and I have images with prove,

2) I have already sold you that lens way below market rate,

3) I provided sufficient time for you to test,

4) There is no obligation to buy the lens at the point of testing,

5) How do I know you weren't the one that damages the lens after the transaction and was trying to get some money back to cover the damage?

Lastly, I have replied all your messages right until you ask for a partial refund and my delay in replying on that is simply because I've been asking a few friends for advice whether should I refund you for an issue that I have no encounter(with proof) and might be due to your own diligence.

Dear Sir,
lens condition with dust spotted and defective focal length feedback were accepted as informed earlier, no further comment.
reasons to post being the finding which realised at later stage as informed. Need not to elaborate further.