WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D3S + SB900

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolBadGuy

Nov 5, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D3S + SB900
Price (S$): Please see inside.
Description:
I have a good condition D3S and extra SB900 to let go. Both items are conservatively rated at 9/10 cosmetically but functionality is an immaculate 10/10.

D3S shutter count is an approx. 14k+ while the SB900 is rarely used since it is an extra unit. Both items are always in dry cabinet when not in use.

Both D3S and SB900 comes with full box set and I will throw in 2 extra original batteries if my asking price is met.I lost the receipt for the D3S, SB900 still has receipt though warranty for both has expired. The rest of the items are good as new (unused camera strap, cables and filter sets for SB900).

Would prefer to sell as a set.

Am looking at S$4500 for the D3S and S$450 for the SB900. Will let both go at a package price of S$4900.

But hold on! As I will be quite busy next week, I will let both items go at an even more attractive price if the buyer is able to deal today or tomorrow at my area up in the north.

Saturday (16/03/2013):
D3S: S$4400
SB900:S$420
Both: S$4750

Sunday (17/03/2013):
D3S: S$4450
SB900:S$420
Both: S$4800

Contact Number: 97922426

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: 3 days personal for D3S, Nil for SB900.

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As mentioned above.

Additional Comments:
Test till satisfied at point of purchase. 3 days personal warranty does not apply to buyer's ignorance, user fault or change of mind.To deal at seller's convenience. Prices as above. Low ballers please stay away.

SMS/Whatsapp for quicker response.

Bumps.

My loss is your gain. I am extending Sunday's asking price to before 5pm on Monday. Letting go of this excellent beast to fund purchases outside of photography. Slight negotiation will be considered where price is concerned, but I reserve the right not to throw in the additional batteries. Please do not try your luck by offering unrealistic prices though.

Please SMS/Whatsapp instead of calling as I am sometimes unavailable to take calls. Or you can PM me on CS although I won't be able to reply as promptly.

Status
Not open for further replies.