WTSell: DSLR - Nikon D3S [Priced to Sell]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolBadGuy

Nov 5, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Nikon
Equipment Model: D3S [Priced to Sell]
Price (S$): S$4400
Description:
My loss is your gain.

I have a good condition D3S to let go.Conservatively rated at 9/10 cosmetically but functionality is an immaculate 10/10.

Shutter count is an approx. 14k and is always in dry cabinet when not in use.

Comes with full box set and I will throw in 2 extra original batteries if my asking price is met. Receipt has been misplaced, expired warranty card is still in box. The rest of the items are good as new (unused camera strap, cables, etc.).

As I will be quite busy next week, I will let the beast go at an even more attractive price of S$4300 if the buyer is able to deal today or tomorrow at my area up in the north.

Contact Number: 97922426

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: 7 days personal

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full box set.

Additional Comments:
Letting go of this incredible camera to fund other purchases outside of photography.

Test till satisfied at point of purchase. 7 days personal warranty does not apply to buyer's ignorance, user fault or change of mind.To deal at seller's convenience. Prices as above. Low ballers please stay away.

SMS/Whatsapp for quicker response.

Ups for the night. If anyone is genuinely interested, drop me a text in the morning. I will bring the full box out for viewing/testing if it is not too inconvenient as I might have to head to central/town area in the day. Sincere buyers only. Thank you.

Bumps. Will consider any reasonable offer.

Ups again. Lowballers please stay away. Don't waste my time. Thank you

Just a sidenote, I do not mind trading for a good condition D700 with original MB-D10 and extra original battery with top up from your side since I am looking for an extra body. Warranty is not important, but it must come with full box preferably with unused strap.

Please include the condition and approximate SC, as well as your offer. Please do not offer a ridiculous topup amount as I'll just ignore you. I do not have time to reply to lowballers and bargainers. If the offer is agreeable to both parties, we can just vew and deal. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.