WTSell: DSLR - Minolta Dynax 5D (budget DSLR selling cheap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

torak

Sep 4, 2009
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Minolta
Equipment Model: Dynax 5D (budget DSLR selling cheap)
Price (S$): 250
Description:
Selling this budget DSLR for beginners who wish to try out photography, or advanced users who needs a backup DSLR to supplement their main camera.

As all photographers know, all DSLRs takes great pictures, even this older generation 5D. The only drawback of the 5D is that it has a lower resolution LCD screen when compared to modern DSLRs. But this doesnt not affect picture quality at all anyway.

The 5D do have important features which makes it better than Sony DSLRs from A200-A550, mainly the ability for mirror lockup. This enables zero vibration on tripod, unlike the Sony Alphas which can lockup mirror, resulting in some vibrations on tripod usage.

And of cos, the Dynax 5D is compatible with ALL Sony lenses, as Sony and Minolta shares the exact same lens mounting.

What you will get:
Minolta Dynax 5D body
2 x battery
2 GB CF card
charger
neckstrap
User Manual

This sales is for the body only. Unfortunately I dont have any spare lens for sale (but i will bring a lens for u to test the camera when buying), but u can easily buy a kit lens here in clubsnap for $50-80.

Anyone interested pls sms me 9 six 9 six six 9 4 8

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: 1 month

BTW im also putting this up for trade with lenses. If you need a spare body, and wanna trade your lens for it, do sms me what lens you have. If its something I need, we can discuss a trade :)

Just to clarify, the 5D is my backup body, i hv another camera as my main. Im buying a new camera soon, thus selling off the 5d.

As such, i dont hv any lens for sale, but i will still bring a lens to test when dealing.

Camera is reserved. Will update status tomorrow :)

sold to a nice guy.

Thanks for all the interests, especially the 2 guys in my waiting list.

Status
Not open for further replies.