WTSell: DSLR - Fuji XT-1 Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanyc

Dec 13, 2002
Visit site
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Fuji
Equipment Model: XT-1 Black
Price (S$): 875
Description:
This is a relisitng as the previous buyer was concerned that the AEL button was not clickable. Honestly I really did not notice it and am not sure whether it is prevalent in XT-1 bodies in the earlier generations. I did not have any issue with it or did not pay heed as I never used the AEL (on account of the great Dynamic Range of fuji). But it works.

I also realised that I had priced the body too low and I got too many messages that I couldnt really keep track. So too make things easier. whoever offers 875 first gets the body.

I have a 2 year old XT-1, this is my weekend/personal camera system. I've come to realise that Fuji equipment seem to be easily marked, either their lens or bodies, I take reference from my Canon system, there are hardly any scratches or rubbing marks on any of the bodies or lens. But the main culprit for the marks on this body was the Think Tank hubba hiney, I didn't notice that the zippers keep rubbiing against the bodies until too late. I assure you that the camera is working fine and I just sent it in to have a system check. Sensor was cleaned and the peeling rubber (a common occurence for fuji bodies) was replaced for 100 over.

I have also used SUGRU to provide a tactile feel for the buttons, included is also a Gariz button and the large eye cup.

System is priced to sell.

Deal in central areas only. Low ballers will be ignored.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybbFAmP0mXUYWk0OGpNMjZfMUk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BybbFAmP0mXUckItNkc5V3N3TGs/view?usp=sharing

Contact Number: 96222965
Email Address: ivan.ng.yc@gmail.com

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
all box and plastic wrap, strap unused, flash

Status
Not open for further replies.