WTSell: DSLR - Canon EOS40D BODY IN PRISTINE CONDITION

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel B

Dec 1, 2011
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EOS40D BODY IN PRISTINE CONDITION
Price (S$): SEE INSIDE
Description:

Happy CNY.....!!!!!

If you are looking to upgrade your current 1000D, 400D, 450D, 500D, 20D, 30D to a better model like 40D, look no more. I have a close to mint 40D up for grab.

Helping my friend sell his well taken care and carefully used 40D. He is just a casual user, mainly use this camera for family outings or on certain occassions only, therefore, the shuttle count is at a low of less than 12K conservatively. Most of the time this camera is sleeping in the electronic dry cabinet, so you'll expect an almost mint set.

Just send to Canon Service Centre for thorough inspections. The focussing screen has been replaced to a brand new one ,the censor, mirror and the viewfinder has also been cleaned too. Receipt for the focussing screen and cleaning from Canon will be provided to ther new owner. Camera is certify 100% functional by Canon.

Comes with the original box with all box contents minus the USB cable, which was misplaced sometime ago. The original battery can only hold one third charging due to age, probably around 100 shots, but a brand new 3rd party high capacity of 2000mah will be provided as a replacement, so the new owner will get 1 original + 1 brand new high capacity 3rd party battery.

Apart from the new focussing screen and cleaning done by Canon, the software has also been updated to the latest versions by Canon too. Outlook of this camera is close to mint, the rubber grip is still fresh black and the 3" LCD screen is scratchless and sparkling shinny, just like new...! You'll have no regrets taking over this camera.

Selling this awesome camera at only $450, with an options to buy a kit lens 18-55IS at only $60.00 as there are some dust due to missing front cap, but 100% does not affect the image quality. This kit lens also look mint apart from the dust, zero scratch on body and optics and the zoom barrel still tight due to low usage.

Sincere buyer please pm me and leave down your contact number. Viewing and testing at my preferred locations, which is Pasir Ris over the weekend or week night, or at Ubi area during working hours. Please bring along your own CF card for testing as it will not be included in the package due to privacy reasons. Thanks!

Condition of Item: 10
Warranty Status: Expired, Test On The Spot

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Full Box Set Minus The USB Cable + 1 Original Battery (Only Hold 1/3 Charge) + 1 Brand New 2000mah 3rd Party Battery

Additional Comments:
Meet up either Pasir Ris or Ubi area

Camera sold, thread closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.