WTSell: DSLR - Canon EOS 40D Semi Pro Body Cheap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpaceParadise

Deregistered
Apr 9, 2007
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: EOS 40D Semi Pro Body Cheap!
Price (S$): 650
Description:
After serious consideration, would like to sell of my 40d as now mostly i am using smaller body.

Bought on 2008, Shutter Count only 8k plus out of 100k!.

2 Minor prob with the camera.

1) most of the time, when u turn on cam, the flash auto pop up itself, i dunno why. However you can disable it by adding a hotshoe cap. some pple says its error on firmware or it maybe other problem, i dunno. it doesnt really affect much to me so i didnt bother all the time.

2) Some times you need to press the shutter harder to take pictures, sometimes it just works smooth & fine... It may just be due to some lubrication problem, not really a big issue thou. there are many ways to slove this problem easily.

Other than this, camera working fine.
LCD protected by expensive GGS Glass protector. No fungus or dust watsoever in the sensor, body is clean.

Some Wear & Tear on body, esp on both corners where u put on neck strap due to metal abrasion. Still look good, not for fussy buyer.
(Do note that the "2 triangle catch" attach on the catch will not be included)

Pls click photos for larger view.

Do note that there are no Eye Piece, no Neck strap included.

Items included are :
Manual,
Battery,
Disc,
Box,
AV Cable,
Usb Cable,
Canon Charger,
2 lens bookets

Selling cheaply at only $650!! price fix firm.

This sales is not for those fussy pple but rather those who understand the situation and get it cheaply.

Collection along potong pasir or convinence place.

Interested parties, pm me yr contact details, would only wish to deal with sincere party for a simple non wasting time transation.

thanks all...

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 8
Warranty Status: nil

Thanks for those who shown interest. Item is Sold... thank you. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.