WTSell: DSLR - Canon Canon full set - 5DMKII + Grip + 24-70 F2.8 + 70-200F4L IS USM + 50F1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

david2011

Jan 6, 2010
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon full set - 5DMKII + Grip + 24-70 F2.8 + 70-200F4L IS USM + 50F1.4
Price (S$): See below
Description:
Planning to move to the dark side *cough* nikon *cough* and have the items below for sale.

1. 5DMKII bought on July 2010 shutter count should be less than 5K -$2,900 (Local set with warranty bought 3 months ago)
2. 50mm f1.4 bought July 2010 - $500 (local set with warranty bought 3 months ago)
3. 24-70mm f2.8L bought July 2010 -$1,950 - Code UY01 (local set with warranty bought 3 months ago)
4. 70-200mm f4L IS USM bought July 2010 - $1,450 - Code UY03 (grey set bought from iPhoto (previously Lords) 3 months ago. Lords provide local warranty)
5. Canon Battery Grip for 5DMKII bought July 2010 - $ 330 (local set dunno if warranty applies for grip though)

Key highlights:
1. All above items come with receipt and boxes and still in Mint condition. All above items bought in July 2010 when I switched from Nikon to Canon and now planning to switch back as I just can't get used to Canon. So you can rest assured that all items are in mint condition.
2. The camera is always kept in dry box when not in use. The 5DMII was bought as a kit and I sold the 24-105L to replace it with the 24-70. Buyer of the camera will be getting the kit box.
3. LCD screen protector put in place since purchase.
4. Shutter count should be less than 5K.
5. Only used by myself, a photo enthusiast. I mainly take pictures of my baby so the camera has only been brought out of the house a couple of times.
6. Strap still unused and in the original plastic it came in.
7. Hoods for lenses have never been used and stll in the original plastic they came in.

If buying the whole package, discounted price of $6,850 including a free third party battery.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: 12 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Free third party battery will be given to the person buying the batt grip.

Free 4GB Sandisk CF card given to the person buying the 5DMII

Additional Comments:
Lowballers stay away. If you cannot meet the price asked or are going to bargain ridiculous prices, let's just not waste our time.

Looking for a fast deal as I'll be flying overseas on monday for 1 week.

Front and rear caps and everything provided upon purchase will be handed over to the buyer.

Due to time constraint as I'm flying off for 1 week and unable to deal by this weekend, deal is withdrawn and I'll repost when I come back.

Thanks all for viewing.

Status
Not open for further replies.