WTSell: DSLR - Canon Canon 500D w/ Original Battery Grip, Original Extra Batt, Canon Tripod, 8GB SD Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewisfoo

Dec 31, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: Canon 500D w/ Original Battery Grip, Original Extra Batt, Canon Tripod, 8GB SD Package
Price (S$): $1050
Description:
Hi all, I have the followin to let go of, selling as a package unless have multiple buyers interested in all items.

This is a good package for people interested in DSLR photography. Canon 500D also has a Video Mode, 1080P Full HD for dual usage and those interested in some filming.

1) Canon 500D Body, Full Package with full manuals/DVDs/box/etc. Original Canon shoulder strap unused!
2) Original Canon Battery Grip BG-E5, allows usage of 2 LP-E5 batteries or 6 AAs, both battery adapters included, comes with box. Good for portrait shooting and to balance heavy lenses.
3) Extra Original Canon Lithium Ion Battery, LP-E5, used only a few times as bought for a trip as backup only.
4) Brand New Canon Tripod, aluminium lightweight, with carrying case/pouch/box, new and unused.
5) High Speed Sandisk Ultra 8GB SD Card thrown in as well!

As for lens, I have a Canon 50mm F1.8 lens (with UV filter), selling optional at $100 if desired, not compulsory with package as some users may want to use another lens.

Looking to sell at $1050 for the entire package.

For sincere buyers and fast deals, price negotiable and can throw in a free gift (Hint: Original Canon product and very useful for fireworks/etc shooting)!

Contact me at 98240401 to know more information and deal!
(Dealing location and time flexible, check with me)

Contact Number: 98240401

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: Body just expired, others vary.

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As stated above.

Update: Throwing in the 50mm lens in the package price of $1050!

Please contact me at 98240401 for a fast deal.

Sold a couple of items, left with 500D, 50mm, Batt Grip, Original 2nd batt, 8GB SD.

Looking to sell at $950, SMS me for deal!

Left with 500D, 50mm, original 2nd Batt, 8GB SD. Asking 790!

Status
Not open for further replies.