Oct 3, 2018
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: DSLR

Brand: Canon

Short Description: 70D with accessories

Price (S$): 800

Condition of Item(s): 9

Detailed Description:
A very good condition Canon EOS 70D to let go! When I say very good, I do mean it is in very, very well-maintained condition. Outermost aesthetics is in impeccable condition, and functionality is close to flawless. The only tiny thing to nitpick is perhaps a very small mote of dust to the extreme left of the OVF, but that should not in any way affect your shooting. This camera has been sent back to Canon for maintenance and servicing earlier this year (2019), and is now as good as new!

I had used this camera for the very niche purpose of astrophotography, so this camera had spent most of its time pointing up at the night sky. If you ever had any experience in this aspect, you will know that astrophotography is an extremely sensitive form of photography by nature, and requires high standards of performance by the camera to capture a clean field of deep-space objects. And till this day, this camera has dutifully satisfied my expectations. To see the most recent pictures taken by this camera (astronomy or normal), PM me!

Reluctantly, I'm letting go this camera as I need an upgrade to newer and lighter models to keep up with future needs in photography, and I do hope to get a responsible owner to make full use of it.

When you take this camera for $800, you will also get:
1. Original battery with charger
2. Original Box with discs and manuals
3. Original neck strap
4. A free, fully functional third party battery (note that is has slightly smaller capacity, but is still perfectly usable)
5. A free LP-E6 external battery

Note that no lens is provided.

Feel free to message me for any queries! You're welcome to test it at/around my place in Pasir Ris.

Phone Number:

Bump and price lowered to 750.

Bump!

Bump! Good condition 70D!

Bump! Price negotiable.

Bump!

Note: *Local deals only*, preferably face-to-face.

Bump! Price negotiable.