WTSell: DSLR - Canon 650D + 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS + Accessories Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timothy90

Jul 22, 2013
Yishun
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 650D + 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS + Accessories Set
Price (S$): 800
Description:
Hi all! Selling away my well-used but not abused 650D + 18-200mm f3.5-5.6 IS. Reason for selling this beloved set is that i would like to move down to the mirrorless world.

Bought it back in late-2012, moderate usage since then. very well taken care of. no drop/knocks on anywhere. slight user mark at the base and base of LCD screen. DSLR always kept in proper camera bags with padding during travel. Have breathed the air of many places like Germany and much of western Europe.

Most importantly, i have sent it to Canon servicing center for servicing and cleaning of sensor, viewfinder and fungus (for the lens) which cost around $160 (to be absorbed by myself of course). Will provide receipt during the deal.

This set would include:

- 650D Body, shutter count 21+k (would be reflected in the receipt by canon)
- 2x Original Canon LP-E8 Battries
- Original Charger + Cable
- 2x Lexar Platinum II 16gb memory card
- Original Canon Strap (used)
- Original Canon hand strap
- 3rd party body cap (lost the original)
- Original Box with manuals and CDs (box will say 18-55 kit lens. sold that away when upgrading to 18-200)
- 3rd party eye caps (replacement for the spoiled original one)

- EF-S 18-200 F3.5-5.6 IS
- Lens caps + Original Hood
- 1x Vitacon UV lens cover (mainly for protection against scratches)

- 1x Canon 270 EX ii Speedlite flash (sorry but i cant seem to find the stand which you can mount it on as a separate flash)
- 1x 3rd party flash softener/diffuser
- Original Box and carrying pouch

To sweeten this deal, if the price is met, i will throw in the following:
- 1x 72mm polarising filter (for the 18-200 lens)
- 1x 5-in-1 Square filter set. (2 ND, 3 gradient filters, have adapter ring for 18-200 lens, and for the 18-55 kit lens too)
good reference for the item, but not the actual product
(http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BRAND-NEW-21IN1-COMPLETE-SQUARE-FILTER-KIT-SET-FOR-COKIN-P-SERIES/441951859)
- 1x 5-in-1 Reflector set
(http://list.qoo10.sg/item/5-IN-1-REFLECTOR-80CM-32-INCH-5-IN-1-COLLAPSIBLE-PHOTOGRAPHY/422092263)
- 1x 3rd party pop-up flash diffuser

Buy this set with an ease of mind! Well taken care of, serviced and cleaned properly by Canon themselves. Basically its almost everything you can need/want in a full set. Good for giving it as a gift for someone who wishes to learn photography at an entry level. Chat me up to find out more. If i can find more stuff that came along with it and not mentioned in the list, you can have it (like, i know i have the remote control that i bough separately somewhere but i cant find it now.)

I do have 2 more lenses that are available. Do let me know if you are interested in them too. Would give a good price if everything goes together.
- Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM (400sgd)
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM (380sgd)

Contact Number: 96317fourONEfour

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: None. 3 days personal warranty.

Package/Accessories/Extras:
I do have 2 more lenses that are available. Do let me know if you are interested in them too. Would give a good price if everything goes together.
- Sigma 17-50mm f/2.8 EX DC OS HSM (400sgd)
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM (380sgd)

Additional Comments:
$800 is the lowest i am willing to go. Would give a better price if any of my sigma lens is/are purchased together.

Status
Not open for further replies.