WTSell: DSLR - Canon 5D MkI

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanmilo

May 20, 2007
Singapore
hanmilo.deviantart.com
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 5D MkI
Price (S$): 450
Description:
I am putting up my 5D MkI for sale as I will be shifting to a smaller mirrorless camera system.
It is still in good condition and works flawlessly.
Based on its serial number: 22XXXXXXXX, it is manufactured in 2007.
The hotshoe has been replaced to the newer chrome version by Canon Singapore late last January.
The LCD is protected with GGS screen protector and no apparent flaws with it.
The rubber grips are still firm and shows no signs of peeling.
The rubber cover over the cable ports are intact and shows no apparent signs of wearing out.
The interface buttons , scrolls and joystick are all in excellent condition functional and cosmetic condition.
The mode dial is in excellent functional condition (check notes on cosmetic condition).

Notes:
1. It has scratches, mostly on the top body cover and behind the viewfinder eye-cup.
2. Abrasions at both the strap attachment areas from ring strap lugs.
3. Some dust in the viewfinder but not apparent when viewing.
4. The corners of the viewfinder where the Lenspen cannot reach has some accumulation.
5. A 2mm stain on the extreme right side of the viewfinder, just above mid-way, which has no impact on view.
6. The mode dial has a slight ding on the opposite side of the mode symbols.
7. There is an estimated 3 specks of dust that I am guessing are lodged between the AA filter and Sensor (cannot be seen when viewing the sensor directly, only when after scrutinizing shots taken at small apertures against light colored backgrounds). Slightly visible at f/8 and smaller but only against light colored backgrounds. It was not an issue in practical use even at f/16.

With consideration of the notes above, I have priced and rated the condition of my DSLR accordingly.

Please also note that this item comes with only:
1 5D MkI DSLR with original body cap and original viewfinder eye-cup.
2 3rd party batteries (one purchased last January, the other used for near 2 years).
1 Original Canon charger.

Thank you.

Contact Number: 9093 6801

Condition of Item: 7
Warranty Status: 1 week personal

Package/Accessories/Extras:
1 5D MkI DSLR with original body cap and original viewfinder eye-cup.
2 3rd party batteries (one purchased last January, the other used for near 2 years).
1 Original Canon charger.

Additional Comments:
Please feel free to ask anything about my DSLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.