WTSell: DSLR - Canon 5D MK II Body

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiif

Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 5D MK II Body
Price (S$): 2900
Description:
It is with great reluctance that I am writing this post.

Selling probably the best full frame 35mm 22 Megapixel DSLR in mint condition. Bought in 7 May 2010 with original receipt. Registered warranty on 8 Sept 2010, hence still left with 14 months of warranty.

Shutter count is less than 6000.

For those who know me, I do not even own a Canon lens and have been using old manual Nikon & Voigtlander lenses to shoot with this camera. It is not my style to machine gun my subjects, hence the very low shutter count. As I use the camera mainly indoor to shoot my products, this camera seldom see daylight.

It recently accompanied me to Cologne for Photokina and was a really good companion and work horse for the short 5 days.

The new owner will be getting everything as bought new. The original strap is still in plastic wrap. The battery charger was used less than 10 times as you know each charge can hold more than 800 shots. And I seldom shoot video with this camera.

With more than 1 year left of warranty, it's no brainer that this beauty is going to be trouble free and serves well for years to come.

Here comes the best part....

Price is fixed at SGD2900. I accept VISA or Master Card. With Citibank & DBS Credit Card, you can choose to pay by 12 months interest free installment plan.

If you choose to pay by cash, it will be SGD2800.

No need to reserve. First person who comes down to my shop at Excelsior Shopping Centre #02-25, can pick it up and bring it home.
Opening hours: Weekdays 12pm to 7pm, Sat 3pm to 7pm, Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.

If you don't know where it is, you can look it up here:
http://www.chiifcameras.com/site2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=133&Itemid=126

Please call and check availability before coming down.

Enough said... Don't fret when it's gone...
Act now...

Contact Number: 94893145

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): Mint
Warranty Status: 14 months

Package/Accessories/Extras:
As bought new

Additional Comments:
Don't fret when it's gone...

Some pictures taken by the camera with the Voigtlander Ultron 40mm/f2 lens:

5018019679_0507bd76f8_b.jpg

5022276996_e5a5b17212_b.jpg

5022285796_38a8960227_b.jpg

5022290998_ec3d1965ed_b.jpg

Thanks for the over whelming response!

Someone camped outside my shop in the morning and walked home a very happy man!

Take care and shoot more!

Closing Thread... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.