WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D with BG-E8 Battery Grip & Accessories Package

Status
Not open for further replies.

Far far away

Jun 30, 2008
Far far away...
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 550D with BG-E8 Battery Grip & Accessories Package
Price (S$): $1550 or WTT with 7D
Description:
Hi All,

I have a very well maintained 550D set purchased in end-May available for sale or trade with 7D.

Recently had it serviced and cleaned at Canon Service Centre with receipt to prove. I take care of my things very well as still a newbie.

Set left with around 10 months of warranty (online warranty registered + 3 months warranty). Shuttle count should be around 9k or so (don't know how to check).

Other then the standard package included in the box, I have the following:

1) 1 x Original Battery Grip BG-E8
2) 1 x additional original battery LP-E8
3) 1 x Kingston SD Card 8GB
4) 1 x Sandisk Ultra SD Card 8GB
5) 1 x Transcend Class 6 SD Card 16GB
6) 1 x Strontium Class 6 SD Card 16GB
7) 1 x David Busch 550D book (Purchased from Kinokuniya)
8) 1 x 3rd Party Infra-Red Remote Control

Come complete with box and papers (photocopied receipt and warranty card). 550D is part of a 18-135mm lens kit.

I appraise all these at about $1550. Would like sell it as a set or to trade with your 7D with top-up from me negotiable. 7D must come with warranty, preferably as long as possible.

Let me know if you are interested. You will have a complete package plus plenty of memory to play around. Email me to discuss any possible deal. Lowballers need not apply. Thanks.

Would prefer to sell everything as a set, so no need to ask me whether can sell individual component. I will not reply such messages.

Email Address: farfaraway@gmx.us

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 9
Warranty Status: Around 10 months+

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Box with papers (Photocopied receipt and warranty card)

Additional Comments:
Email me to discuss any possible deals.

Just to make it clearer. Other then the 1 original battery that comes together in the package, you will be getting another 1 original battery that I purchased separately. So you will have 2 batteries to play with.

Also in total you will have 48GB of memory to play with. I normally shoot in the best quality JPEG and it can accomodate up to 6000+ - 7000 pics. So no worries about running out of memory during your travels. I know because I recently went for my honeymoon in Europe for 3 weeks and took 6000+ pics and still got 6GB of memory left. More than enough.

So essentially, you have a complete package to play around with and no need to worry about buying anything else except the lens.

Realized that I may have priced it too high. Revised the price down to $1500 & please, no bargaining. Thanks.

Bumpz.... An original Canon messenger bag will be thrown in free as well. Email or PM me with your contacts if interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.