WTSell: DSLR - Canon 550D w BG-E8 w Tamron 17-50

Status
Not open for further replies.

noluckboi

Nov 13, 2006
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: DSLR
Equipment Brand: Canon
Equipment Model: 550D w BG-E8 w Tamron 17-50
Price (S$): See below
Description:
Hi, i am looking to sell my camera which i have used for only 5 months. Hobbyist so shutter count is low.

Details are as such,

1) Canon 550D, with GGS screen protector attached since day 1. (comes with everything from package, no box as i have thrown it away, will put it in the Canon bag that was given in the package)

2) Original Battery Grip -- BG-E8 (with box and everything in the package)

3) Tamron 17-50 non-VC (with box and everything in the package) - no front or back focusing issue when tested on my body. Hoya filter will be given.

4) One additional 5800 MAH battery. Standard LP-E8 given is at 1250 MAH. (Bought the battery at $150, with receipt. IMO, really excellent since it provides a terrific battery life. Both have been charged less than 5 times since bought, so you can imagine the battery life it provides when both batteries are combined in the battery grip.)

5) Memory card - SanDisk Extreme HD Video Class 6 16GB (includes box and receipt -- Great for HD video taking and burst speed RAW shots. Lifetime warranty)

All items bought this year, except for the lens, but condition are all 10 (my idea of mint is only when it hasn't been opened from original package).

Feel free to view and test the camera, but at my convenience.

Online warranty for camera not yet filled.

Items 4 & 5 are bought exclusively and at quite an expensive price, which explains the higher overall price from other sellers, but these items are really ideal for the camera. :)

Bid from 1650.

Only selling it as a set, no point separating since the package is most feasible when used together.

Kindly PM if interested. No lowballers, thanks.

Condition of Item (as per guidelines): 10
Warranty Status: Will have to check. Will post again for interested parties

Additional Comments:
Able to deal at amk / yio chu kang / clementi

Up for the morning

Up for the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.